My favorite JWD posters are:

by OnTheWayOut 98 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
  • MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Well, call me whateva'... but my FAVORITEST jwd poster, would be: "Good Girl or Bad Girl"

OFG, you're fickle. I think you'll take the prettiest healthiest female poster that's willing to do things with you. Not that I'm saying that GGBG is.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

My favorite JWD poster is named aChristianadammanafriendinneedAKnightsTemplarAPaduanaweescotslassA-Teama_ Christiana_pink_dotA_Revelationa2j88AaacaagirlAalenaAaronAaron2aarqueAbaddonabaddonapollyonAbandonedabbaAbba-detteabbagailAbbieabcabcehlousabersekieAbFabPatsyAbigailabkabominationabsentwithoutleaveabsofzAbsolute_Dawn-absolutelynooneabuttercupacadianAcapulcoGoldAceFaceachickwwitaChristianackackAcquinasascotAdamAdeadelmaal-adGodAdministradorAdonijahAdonisadri2adriftadvocateAequitusaframe9999africanagapa37agape2006AgentSocrates-AgentSmithaiellaAieshaHarleyAimeeAirDusterAJanajayboyajsmamaajspappiajwnmakafreelifeAK-JeffAkilalcanoalbertjw-AlanFalaskagirlalekukalexandraALFaliasAliasOfMeAlladdinSaneAllAlongTheWatchtowerallbetternowAlleymomAlligator-WisdomalienagentalliwannadoisliveAlmostAtheistAloneinNZalphaAlphetaalreadygonealtomalwAlwayshereAlyonaAMarie-AmazingAmazingGraceAmazing1914amacamazoneAmberRomeambush22AmeliaamenamiamiableamicusAMIGOamused-AMNESIANanac94AnastasisAncientofdaysAndersonsInfoAndieAndraWidemanandrejAndrewFarrellAndyCanewlifeanewme-angel1234AngelicaAngharadangliseaniaanimalanironAnitaAnitaranninTexasanna101annaliceAnneMarieAnneShirleyAnni-AnnOMalyAnnoyedanonAnonyMouseAnonymousUserAnotherCrazyDudeAntichristaoxoApagaLaLuzApathyapfergus-AphroditeapocalypseapocryphaApollyonApostanatorApostateKateaquagirlAREYYAHWEHAriel84arrowstarArtVandelay-ArtfulDodgerArthurarwenASchwarzeneggerAsheronAshtonCAasleif_dufansdottirAstridastrid_kittieastro_girlAthanasius-AtillaAtreyuatypicalAudeSapereAudreyAugustinAuldSoulAuntieJaneavalonavengersaveryniceguyavishaiaweokeAXEL-AxelspeedAzaloAztecazzazelBabaYagabadassociationBadGirlbadboyBadgerBagirabagpussballisticBalsamBammer-baptisedbarrybavmanBBbeakerBeanieBeansBeardobeavisbebe57bebuBeelzeDubBeep,Beepbeepersbehemotbekah-belbabbembennykBerndberniebertenberylbluebethany4youbetterdazebettyboopbetweenworldsBevbewilderedBigDog-BigTexbigboibigmouthbigwillybijoubikerchicBillygoatBillzfan23BinkybisousbitcabitemeWTbittermangobittersweetbizzy-BizzyBeebjc2readblabbermouthBlackManBlackbeardBlackMan4LifeBlackPearlBlackSwanofMemphisbladeblazeBleep-BlessedStarblobbyblondieBlueBluebladesBluegrassTomBluesBrotherboabobbyBONEZZBonnieClydebonnzoBooker-BorgiaBrendaCloutierbrigadoonBrigidBritBoyBrokenHeartedBrownboyBrummiebrutusmaximusBryanBrymichmom-BstndanceBubbamarbubbleBubblesbuffalosrfreebull01layBulldogBumbleBeeBusterButtersbytheseaCabininthewoods-CaedescalamityjanecalicocaligirlCameroncandidlynutsCaptainSchmideocarefullyfadedCassandraCassilinecatbert-catchthiscathykCeliaCellistCeriseRosecevchaiyahChakkaConnedchappychassonCheck_Your_PremisesChiChiMama-chiddyChimenechiracChloechokchoosinglifecabasilaschrissychuckyyCicatrixCinemaBlendcirceCityFanclamcodeblue-coffee_blackCognitive_DissidentcognizantdissidentCOJColdRedRaincollegegirlcolorado5591compoundcomplex-concernedmamaConfessionConfuciousconfusedjwcoolhandlukecoolmamaCoonDawgCordeliaCountryGirlCountryWoman-crankytoecrazyblondebCrazy151drinkerCrispusCrookedLumpyVesselCrumpetcruzanheartcybersistacyberdynesystems101-cyberguyczarofmischiefDaCheechDakotaReddamselflyDanOdaniel-pDannyBloemDanskDanTheMandarcydarkuncle29-darthfrostyDarthYhwhDavidChristopherDawndaystarDaytonaDazedAndConfusedDeathtothePixiesdedpoetdeedkesdeeskis-defdDeleteddelilahDeputyDogdesbahDesertRatdesib77DevonMcBridedhdiamondblue1974didodigglinaDigitalFokusdinah-DirtRockerDismembereddmouseDogpatchdolphmandonkeydoodlevdoofdaddydorayakiidospreferdothemathDoubleEdge-DoubtfullyYoursDrJekyllDragonlady76drewsagandrwtsn32DuncanDunedungbeetleDustindvwEAGLE1earthtoneeconaut-eeyoreEffervescentElblankoElKabongeljarochomayorElderBarryellderwhoEllieElsewhereEmmaEsESTEEEuphemism-euripedesEvanescenceevergreenEyebroweyegirleyesliceezekiel3FairMindFaraonFarkelFatfreekFe2O3GirlFishermanfjtoth-FlashfleamanukFleurflowerFlyingHighNowFMZfokycforgetmenotForscherFOSHLLFrancoisfrankiespeakinFrannieBanannie-free2bemeFreedomFrogfreedom96freedomloverfrenchbabyfaceFrogfullofdoubtnowfunkyderekFuzzyPaulgaiagirlgalaxy7-GamalielgarybussGenericManGenesisGentkyFeralGerardGermanXJWgesproGetBusyLivingGillGlenmoreglitterGoingGoing-GonegildenageGIldminerGolfGoodGirlorBadGirlgooglemagoogleGophergordondgreendawnGregorGretchen956grevengringojj-gsarkGuest77gumby.........................................................................

Oh, you get the picture. This person's name is so long I'd be able to filibuster Congress with it. In any event, this person is the coolest!!! I'm sorry I couldn't finish your name, but I gotta get to bed!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Clever Leolaia! Like the one you ended with too !

Full of doutbnow you say:

I love them all!!

No favourites

but I know for a fact you have a special soft spot for a certain dedpoet!

• TheListener
    TheListener

That guy TheListener is incredibly insightful and witty. I could read his posts all day. I've read everything he's written.

"Is it wrong to love yourself?" (in an upcoming Awake article).

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

My favorite ones are all the ones that agree with me

• JH
    JH

I take pleasure in posting. It makes me feel good.

If others like to see me post, good, but if even if I'm not on anyones list, it's not important, because I do it also for myself.

• Honesty
    Honesty

ScholarJW, Brownboy, defd and JW Ben.

Because.... they confirm my personal understanding and opinion that the Watchtower Society is very cleverly engaged in brainwashing.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Fred Hall......what ever happened to that crazy cat?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Valis... oh ya and JWDaught

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit