My favorite JWD posters are:

by OnTheWayOut 98 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

It's like AKAJeff's post last night, to name one song that you liked above all else. It's impossible. My favorite poster this month is: Ms Jones.

I don't know who it will be next month or in the next week for that matter!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Oh yeah! And Juni always has my back, so I have to add her too. . .

• bebu
    bebu

I'm glad this thread isn't turning into a big list thing.

But I have to say, often I wish I could let some folks know how much I appreciate their contributions. Practically everyone here has grown on me, whatever their points of view, or how well they write, or...

I enjoy you all!

bebu

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Really...I am not hurt....I was just kidding around! Blondie is one of my favorites too....think it's safe to say she is up there on a-lot od lists cause she always puts really helpfull info in her replies. Also, Rebel8 gives great links. I love Linda, Mouthy, merfi,unique1,lilly,gordon,g-pa john,hambeak,momma1119 (think i got that right),sirnose,ladylee,ladyliberty,Garybuss,OTWO,co co,auldsoul,audespere,crazyblond,Angarad,and the rest of the oldies, and the rest of the newbies.......OTWO....I have to answer a challenge! I am just that way! I have about 50 other "avatar's" I wish to include....but I don't recall the "names"...just the pics. (Oh, and it is rough on me when people change their avatars!!)

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Oh, and it is rough on me when people change their avatars!

Yeah, I can tell from the pictures who's who, then they change on me. Purplesofa isn't the sad face anymore, now she's legs and feet. Under_believer is not some comic face, now he's a political comment on G. Bush.

I changed mine once from B&W to color, but that was early on. Many of you (wonderful parents) change your picture to give a tribute to your kids. Change is fine, once in a while, not too often. Those of us recovering from a cult don't like drastic changes.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

me

• XU
    XU

How many votes have I got? Hmmmm? I agree with Finally-Free. I like re-reading my text. Does that make me a chode? Well, I like it when people throw me a line when I make a comment or ask a question. So I like you if you like me. Dude, I'm so silly. I like reading a lot of peoples for different reasons. I like you the best - har har.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Well, call me whateva'... but my FAVORITEST jwd poster, would be: "Good Girl or Bad Girl"

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

While I love you all, I have a thing for IP_Sec, and I love it when he comments too!

Open Fire Glass-he makes me smile.

Can't think of anyone I don't like.

I think Purps and Sparky are very encouraging, and I wish I could meet them for coffee once a week or so. I had a lot of other names, then thought, heck, if I go that far and THEN leave folks out, it would be mean. Those are the ones that stand out today. My answer would be different tomorrow.

OH, I love AK-Jeff. Great comments, love how he thinks, and I think he is a great person.

• proplog2
    proplog2

There is nothing keeping a person from sending a personal note via the persons in-box.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit