My favorite JWD posters are:

by OnTheWayOut 98 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I hate Mouthy and Lady Lee cause they are older, wiser, and sweeter than me

• mouthy
    mouthy

That got away from me I was going to say Thank God you will NEVER meet me --because would YOU get a surprise LOL

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Terry...

"Special category: Totally insane: Michelle. I have about 200+ Inbox messeges from her that make no sense whatever. I need a tranquilizer dart gun."

Thank you.

love michelle

p.s. I can't believe it's ALL "Greek" to you...+...well... I know you like me anyway...

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

OK, this is shameless, but I have to do it to take a jab at the jw. I'm going to quote AK Jeff using the official watchtower bible and tract society quoting technique:

My favorite poster...on this thread...;

...Abandonned...

Wow! That is so neat. By using the official watchtower bible and tract society quoting technique, I am undeliably and without a doubt, AK JEFF's favorite poster.

• merfi
    merfi
    I hate Merfi cause she's so pretty.

Oh MsMcD.... you silly. Thanks. You're one of my faves/memorables for starting the phonecall thread way back when... (when posters would give you their number and you'd give it to another poster to call) That was a cool idea. :) ~merfi

• minimus
    minimus

Terry, I loved your dead on post!

• juni
    juni

Raises hand......... I enjoy everyone's posts. There are some I have PMed and have got to know better. And there are those that I have corresponded to by snail mail.

I appreciate the variety of people here and their willingness to help you out. There are some w/unusual ideas, but that's all right. I can still learn from their ideas and viewpoints.

I think there is a great bunch of people here from all over the world. Sure we have our differences - that's only to be expected. But there is no backbiting. And for that I am very appreciative.

With sincere thanks to all of you who have helped me knowingly or unknowingly.

Juni

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

I love everybody's posts. Don't really have a favorite, don't even have a least favorite except for the occasional troll that will come in and be hurtful.

I really love the ladies of JWD! You are all smart, passionate, caring, forgiving Watchtower survivors. You have all been an inspiration to me.

You guys are awesome too

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

looks like nobody loves me -I am going to cry

• minimus
    minimus

Stilla, I love your avatar!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit