MY SON WAS ATTACKED!

by Dansk 95 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'm so glad your son was quick with his wits and feet. I'm also glad he was fit and able to outrun them. Is he suffering from any post traumatic stress? If so, I hope he will speak to a counselor who specializes in trauma and loss. I know your spirtual beliefs are different from mine, but for me, I put my children in God's hands or Great Spirit if you will. That helps me.

• becca1
    becca1

I'm so sorry, but glad he is OK. I have a son too and I would be horrified if this happend to him.

By the way I love your accent...I can hear it in my head when I read your posts. Americans are suckers for any British accent!

Take care...

• Dansk
    Dansk

I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate your messages of support.

The update is that Karl, who is fully recovered (at least physically) was due to go into work today (he works part-time at a cinema to help fund his university loan) but the police want to interview him again. They have found his electric razor and are going to try and take fingerprints from it (I doubt if any of the yobs wore gloves, so it could be interesting). Also, the police are going to interview the boy whose name was supplied to them by a witness. I'll fill you all in when I receive more information.

Ian

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

I'm sorry to hear that Ian. Glad he is alright though.

The Claw

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

There's just too much scum in this world. So glad Karl's ok!

How's Claire?

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Just read your thread - that is so awful. But we're so glad that Karl legged it. Obviously he must be quite shaken up by the whole episode. As others have said, these scumbags are everywhere. We have problems even here in the rural villages. I say let's bring back a punishment to fit the crime, instead of all of the "do-gooders" with their bird-brain ideas.

(((Karl)))

Love to you, Claire and all of the families involved.

Twinkletoes & Kaytee

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

So sorry to hear this, Claire and Ian. So glad that Karl managed to get away! Best wishes.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    How's Claire?

I have to say Claire was down all day Saturday, but today she has been more her old self. She read all your posts and I can't thank you enough for your encouragement. It helped greatly in picking her up!

Gratefully yours,

Ian

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

OH HOW AWFUL FOR HIM!!!

I haven't been able to get onto JWD since yesterday so I am trying to catch up on all the threads since then....and then see THIS! I feel so bad for you all and what impact it may have for the moment.

hugs to your family and especially to Karl....

Annie

• Bodhisattva1320
    Bodhisattva1320

Dansk-

wow- scary- im so glad he made it to safety- smart and strong boy you raised there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit