MY SON WAS ATTACKED!

by Dansk 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

In case anyone was wondering, my younger son, Dominic, was in touch with Karl via Messenger last night but there is no further news to report. Karl is still waiting for the police to get back to him.

Karl is coming up to Manchester this weekend, so perhaps he'll have news then. Hope so!!

Cheers,

Ian

• juni
    juni

Thanks for the update Ian. Even though there has not been too much to tell. These things seem to take forever to get resolved.

I'm happy to hear Karl is o.k.

Best to you, Claire and the family.

Love,

Juni

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Oh My Goodness!!! I am so... sorry!!! Please give him a great big hug from us!! ((((HUGS)))))

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Dansk
    Dansk

Karl came home for a visit on Sunday. His girlfriend and their unborn are doing well.

I asked how the police were getting along and he said they don't seem interested! No wonder the yobbos get away with it. No one likes to report crime anymore because they don't think anything will be done - and when the police DO arrest someone they just get their wrists slapped by the courts and are set free. I often think the police have a thankless task. I'm still hopeful some evidence will help convict the leading perpetraters - or am I just kidding myself?!

Ian

• juni
    juni

That is the same way it goes here in the US. The police have to be frustrated too 'cause these criminals (if they have records of criminal acts) can plea bargain for a lesser punishment. It's a game for a lot of these punks. They know they won't be touched.

The courts are jammed with cases here.

I'm happy that Karl is o.k. That is the only sure thing that we can hope for when a victim of a crime. Is he going to re apply for school next term?

Juni

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi (((((((((Juni))))))))),

Is he going to re apply for school next term?

Karl is committed to the next three years at university.

Oh, how joyous it is to be free......................................

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit