MY SON WAS ATTACKED!

by Dansk 95 Replies latest jw friends

• lowden
    lowden

Birch the little shits!!!!!!!

Bring back Corporal Punishment!

My son is at Uni' in Manchester at the moment. Went to see the house he's sharing the other day and the area looks reasonable.

What happened to Karl can happen anywhere and i hope my son can escape this sort of disgusting trogladyte barbarism. Glad Karl is doing OK.

BIRCH 'EM!

Peace to you and yours Ian.

Lowden

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Lowden:

BIRCH 'EM!

I wonder what the crime statistics are on the Isle of Man since they abolished birching?

Claire and I are so grateful for all the loving concern and support we have been receiving here. I haven't heard from Karl today, but he's at university and then works some evenings. He'll likely 'phone us when he hears if the police have made any inroads. As soon as I hear anything I'll post it!

Love - and thanks again,

Ian

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

BIRCH 'EM!

Peace

Lowden, you do make me laugh!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Dansk, sorry to hear about what happened to your son. :-(

• bem
    bem

I am happy to know your boy is rattled but safe, he made the right choice, he's a very smart young man. Hugs to all of you. ((((((((((((Claire))))))))))))))

• bem
    bem

Happened to remember this picture I took yesterday morning Hugs Claire

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Scummy bastard,shitheads!!You can guarantee if there was only one or two of them they would have been totally quiet.Britai does seem to have a real problem with this.

Im glad your Lad is ok dansk i really am.

Little story that may cheer you up Ian...my Brother was out with 6 mates last Month(2 are forwards in a local rugby team)..he popped out for a fag outside the pub ..was accosted by about 10/11 scumbag bastards (some were complete with ubiquitous hoodies!)who saw a cheap beating up..little realising that Bros mates were just coming outside too..apparently there was some righteous carnage

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Scumbags It'll all come back on them some day in one way or another.

Glad Karl's ok and hugs to you all

• Dansk
    Dansk

Fleaman:

Read this just before I went to bed:

Little story that may cheer you up Ian...my Brother was out with 6 mates last Month(2 are forwards in a local rugby team)..he popped out for a fag outside the pub ..was accosted by about 10/11 scumbag bastards (some were complete with ubiquitous hoodies!)who saw a cheap beating up..little realising that Bros mates were just coming outside too..apparently there was some righteous carnage

And, yes, it did chear me up. Claire and I laughed out loud regarding 'Righteous Carnage'!

Ian

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

(((((((((hugs to you all))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit