MY SON WAS ATTACKED!

by Dansk 95 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Your wish is my command

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Ian and Claire,

We are both so pleased that Karl is all right, and that he got his possessions back.

for Claire

• Dansk
    Dansk

Ross, Trev and Linda,

Thanks guys

Ian

• JH
    JH

I'm sorry to hear this Dansk.

a group of around 20 youths VS 1

A group of around 20 COWARDS in my book.

• mouthy
    mouthy

FOR Claire Now you put them in a vase for her Ian ( waving to Claire > keep you chin up ducks. Dont let the cowards win over your day....

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh my bunch of flowers didnt show I am going to go & get my money back

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Oh my bunch of flowers didnt show I am going to go & get my money back

LOL, Thanks, Grace ((((((((((((())))))))))))))), Ian& Claire

• dido
    dido

Sorry to hear about your son`s attack , my son`s g/friend got mugged as well last night in Uxbridge, they took her handbag, but luckily she was ok. It`s everywhere now isn`t it?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hugs to you and your family... and very light and gentle, bruise-aware hugs to your son with speedy healing... Thanks the gods he's alright.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

And Ian, regarding your quote

"I am old fashioned? What on earth are 15-16 year olds doing out on the street at 1.30 a.m? My other son is 16 and there's no way he would be allowed out at that time. Not because I'm a misery, but for his own safety!"

I think that's more the reason that it is happening in the first place. If they had parents who gave a damn and knew where they were... what would the chances be that it would be happening at all.

Strength to you. And damn... to everyone, for that matter. Just a little too "Clockwork Orange" for my taste, yeah? Anthony Burgess wrote Clockwork after he and his pregnant wife suffered a horrid attack. The original British version has a happy ending... shows that he struggled to still have hope. The damned Yanks changed the ending. Imagine what hope he had then. Sorry, I think I'm rambling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit