MY SON WAS ATTACKED!

by Dansk 95 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Thats a great image Ian, hooligans with underpants on their heads! They are probably calling themselves The Trolley Posse now, and shouldnt prove too hard for the police to spot!

Next time a kid at school irritates the hell out of me im going to visualise him with a pair of pants on his head.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Since some of them have so much time on their hands, it's a pity that they can't be directed into upbuilding activities rather than senseless violence. Glad Karl came out of it o.k.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

So glad he is o.k. and was able to get away. Here in the states there have been numerous attacks by packs of teenages over the last year. They have been pretty violent. In seems like when they are in a group they take on a "wild pack" mentality. What is going on with these kids? Lilly

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Dearest Ian, Karl and Claire...........what a frightening experience to have to endure!!! I am sooooo happy that Karl's life was spared! I am sending healing loving energy to help you through this time.........

Love,

Terri

• mama1119
    mama1119

I am so glad he ran!!! Smart boy! Glad he is okay!!

• bubble
    bubble

That scenario is every parent's worst nightmare. I really worry about my kids as they are at a very vulnerable age, 14 and 16. My daughter recently went to a particularly rough area without realising and was robbed of her mobile phone. Fortunately it was just snatched and she wasn't hurt. It makes me shudder to think how much worse it could've been.

I'm glad your son is ok Ian and I hope it hasn't knocked his confidence too much. He shouldn't let those little rats get to him!!

• minimus
    minimus

Ian, thank God he's ok. He's smart and did the right thing!

• Amazing
    Amazing

Dansk,

Sorry that this happened to your son. You are right, he was wise to run, since he was out numbered. We are all pleased, with you, that he was not hurt any worse. I hope he will be okay, and that this will not happen again.

Jim Whitney

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ian:
    It'd be good to see him again

Did ya ever give him that Whisky, or did ya half-hitch it for yersel?

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks, again!

Karl just 'phoned his mum to say that the police have recovered his small bag, which was inside the large suitcase, from a B&Q car-park. His shaver is missing and his shaving mirror and moble phone charger are broken. The car park was monitored by CCTV cameras and so the police are looking at the footage.

Karl had his mobile phone (which wasn't charged up) on him and also his wallet, so they didn't really get much. Oh, and he got his clothes and training shoes back. Wonder why they didn't keep his undies?

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit