All white girls are.........

by Gill 122 Replies latest jw friends

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

I remember a brother at the convention some years ago during an experience saying he was a violent racist, and he knew he had to change if he wanted to become a witness. He said it those days were the worst and most shameful of his life. Some who become a dud don't change at all, and hide behind the banner of showing Christ-like love to people of all races and cultures (except non-jw of course). I've seen it my self, so have others. Where was the holy spirit when people had to put on the new personality? I used to say if brothers have those view points, then they shouldn't claim to be Christian.

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

To everyone here. If anyone ask you what country or place your racial origins are: tell them the Garden of Eden. My father use to say this all the time.

• Dune
    Dune

lol, yeah, i'm kind of surprised that someone would tell that to a 13 year old boy, lol.

Just so you guys know, the more you tell your daughters NOT to date _______ men, the more likely you'll be seeing a _____ man at your next thanksgiving dinner.

You can try to "protect" them all you want while they're living with you, but sooner or later they're going to college or going out into the real world and they're going to try what you have made forbidden.

Thats why I try not to get mad at racism anymore, it ALWAYS comes back and bites you in the @$$ .

• Dune
    Dune

I noticed that JayHawk mentioned what was the difference between the hutu and the tutsi?

Well there is nothing different about them, but the belgians created a distinction between them and thats why they are fighting.

Race is nothing more than a social construction, used to justify the exploitation of a particular people or it's seperation. Kind of like how the irish, italians and jews didnt have white social status until fairly recently( all within the past 100 years).

I also read an interesting article about how soon hispanics may also be gaining white status.

• earthtone
    earthtone

And what would white status include? I might want some of that. lmao

• Gill
    Gill

Wow!

Thanks for your replys!

My father used to work with a man who was in the National Front, a very right wing political party against immigration of anyone, particularly black peoples.

This man was constantly abusive towards his fellow foreign and black workers. This was about thirty years ago when laws were not in place to stamp out work place racism in the UK.

This man's daughter was a beautiful young woman! She met a black man and married him. Her father went totally beserk over this but, his daughter was the apple of his eye and he gave in to her demand that he meet and 'get on' with his new son in law. It was a difficult time for this man.....to start with. But his son in law was a kind an considerate man, and gradually the National Front bloke started to like him.

Then his daughter gave birth to his first grandaughter and then his second grandaughter. The man was in love. These mixed race little girls were really beautiful and loving little children.

The man left the National Front and instead began helping in race relations for the local city council!

I think as many of you have pointed out, the biggest problem is ignorance and arrogance.

But I remember this story, and how this man fell in love with a race he had once hated.

• chiddy
    chiddy

That's full of silly cliches , that another uk based urban legend

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Dune said,

Well there is nothing different about them, but the belgians created a distinction between them and thats why they are fighting.

Makes about as much sense as the difference between the Welsh and the Scottish peoples.

So what the hell is "White Status?" I don't see anything stamped on my driver's licsence or Social Security Card that says "White Status." Wow has this been a strange thread.

• Gill
    Gill

Chiddy - Do you mean my story.

No. I met the man and his daughter. He had National Front taotoed up and down his arms!

His daughter, was a very tall blonde girl. Very pretty as I remember her...I was only about eight. They lived on a REALLY rough council estate across the road from the factory where my dad worked. The little girls were lovely....must be in their thirties now.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I wonder when blacks will gain "white status"? Oh I forgot some blacks already have - Think Oprah and Micheal Jordan. But I see a pattern here - they have money. Hm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit