All white girls are.........

by Gill 122 Replies latest jw friends

• Moomin
    Moomin

Blimey, I am well stunned.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I'd like to add that I do not agree with this comment at all:

Children that are mixed racially can't identify well with either race.

its ridicuous.

but tell me this.. if you are white what race do you identify with any way? Most of us are heinz 57.

I'm Scanadanavian and I can't tell you very much about my 'people' from Sweden, Finland or Norway.

• chiddy
    chiddy

if there is two things I hate the most in the world it's 1) Racially intolerant people , and 2) the Dutch

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

How can a guy be racist if he has dated women of other races? I stick behind what I said. A mixed child that is half black and half white for instance would not identify racially very well with either side. Have you ever heard somebody say, "He ain't black enough..." I have. Have you ever heard a white person use the expression half-n!&&er?

I may be many things, but I am not racist. I would certainly never prevent somebody from following their heart, I just hope they use their head too.

• skeptic2
    skeptic2

Racism is a type of ignorance, and ignorance is cured through education. When people say stupid things, like 'the Earth was created 6000 years ago', or 'white men cant jump', or 'mixed race kids cause alot of trouble', the education system is to blame.

• chiddy
    chiddy

you often hear black people call other black poeple coconuts ! how offensive is that

• Moomin
    Moomin

Hey Moshe, I'm not surprised that kid had the strangest look on his face, its because he had just heard the strangest thing.

• skeptic2
    skeptic2
    Also, there is something to racial identity too.

You're confusing cultural groups with race. A cultural group can be predominantly one 'race', but that does not mean that everyone from that 'race' possesses the traits of that cultural group, neither does it mean that no other race can be part of that cultural group.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I don't see why color of skin matters at all. We are ALL part of the SAME race - its called the HUMAN race! Lilly

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Sassy said,

but tell me this.. if you are white what race do you identify with any way? Most of us are heinz 57.

I'm Scanadanavian and I can't tell you very much about my 'people' from Sweden, Finland or Norway.

Last time I checked, Africa is a continent like Europe and not a nation. Have we all forgotten about Rwanda? Identify a Hutu man from a Tutsi man for me. You can't, can you? Neither can they, but for some reason genocide broke out there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit