All white girls are.........

by Gill 122 Replies latest jw friends

• chiddy
    chiddy

ok beat this one I went to school with a guy called Danny black as the ace of spades, joined the NF became a skinhead and went on neo nazi marches , believe it ? Well its true , but a stupid story , of no benefit to anyone , not encouraging

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

MrsJones, I think "white status" applies better to Michael Jackson.

Black Man or White Woman, you decide.

• skeptic2
    skeptic2
    ok beat this one I went to school with a guy called Danny black as the ace of spades, joined the NF became a skinhead and went on neo nazi marches , believe it ? Well its true , but a stupid story , of no benefit to anyone , not encouraging

Reminds me of a news report of local elections earlier this year. The reporter went to a place where the BNP (British Nationalist Party) were expected to do well, asked people in the street what their opinion of this situation was. A black guy wandered up, said he was going to vote BNP too. Seemed very honest, I guess it was a backward way of trying to fit in ('its not me, its them, Im with you'). People have some funny logic.

• earthtone
    earthtone

mrsjones you crazy!

Well if that (money) is white status... I'll have a nice big helping of that! lol

• Gill
    Gill

That was the same BBC news programme where they were interviewing siekhs in Birmingham who said there were too many foreigners coming into the country and they were going to vote BNP to try to get immigration controls!

• skeptic2
    skeptic2

Funny ain't it. The average BNP member wouldn't p**s on a Sikh if he was on fire.

• earthtone
    earthtone

Wait..

I thought the point of Gills story was that racism stems from ignorance. The guy didn't like blk's until his little girl married one. Found out blks were okay, decent people and now loves his beautiful mixed grandkids and son in law.

Sounded encouraging to me. It made sense.

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

I was just looking at Moshe's profile. made an elder in the 1970s. Holy Spirit appointed him my arse. If they can make a bigot an elder shows this isn't god's organisation.This proves to me how Some narrow minded people become duds. Still are narrow minded while a dud and when they leave still are narrow minded. Remember Moshe. A few days ago you mentioned how you had to move when your Jewish wife received some prejudice. REMEMBER THAT BEFORE MAKING STUPID REMARKS.

• chiddy
    chiddy

How can you say Moshe is a bigot if you don't even know him? We are meant to be freeing ourselves from the WTS B/S not lowering ourselves

• earthtone
    earthtone

But his statement was surprising to say the least

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit