All white girls are.........

by Gill 122 Replies latest jw friends

• chiddy
    chiddy

your wrong there j hawk Tutsi men have far different tribal markings from the Hutu

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    How can a guy be racist if he has dated women of other races? I stick behind what I said. A mixed child that is half black and half white for instance would not identify racially very well with either side. Have you ever heard somebody say, "He ain't black enough..." I have. Have you ever heard a white person use the expression half-n!&&er?

Easily!!!!! You're not the first and you won't be the last. I don't care who you're banging at night, you're RACIST!!!!!!!!

I am black and white (as are many ppl I grew up with) and we identify just fine. You sound just like backwoods trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the "black enough" comments (which I get), it's some black people and white people who are the ones that don't identify with mixed race people. But, if you identify with PEOPLE, HUMAN BEINGS, then it wouldn't be a problem. RACISTS PRICKS LIKE YOU GUYS, however, do have a problem.

I may be many things, but I am not racist. I would certainly never prevent somebody from following their heart, I just hope they use their head too.

Yes, you are. You just don't know it!!

• Sassy
    Sassy

Sassy said,

but tell me this.. if you are white what race do you identify with any way? Most of us are heinz 57.

I'm Scanadanavian and I can't tell you very much about my 'people' from Sweden, Finland or Norway.

Last time I checked, Africa is a continent like Europe and not a nation. Have we all forgotten about Rwanda? Identify a Hutu man from a Tutsi man for me. You can't, can you? Neither can they, but for some reason genocide broke out there.

lol.. well you don't know me very well....

so you walked into that one..

I was married to an African... and he taught me a lot about the cultures of many Africans tribes..plus we had a lot of Africans in my last congregations.. I probably know a great deal more about those in Kenya, Zambia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Ghana..

than I do about my own white culture.

Many when they came to this country shunned their homeland. I'd love to understand more about where I come from.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

One more thing about mixed race kids being confused about their identity, that is false. Unless they live under a Rock - in this country you are around a lot of mixed race people. There is no pure white race anymore, every single person has some type of mixture.

Also, my kids speak BOTH italian and SPANISH. And love the foods from both of their heritages and embrace all the other things particular to both cultures including music, dress, etc.

Racism is something that is taught - my kids NEVER learned it. They don't view color in the slightest. They have friends and crushes on kids that are any color any national background. Lilly

• chiddy
    chiddy

Lets get one thing straight here it is physically impossible to be racist if you have dated people from other races

• Sassy
    Sassy
    One more thing about mixed race kids being confused about their identity, that is false. Unless they live under a Rock - in this country you are around a lot of mixed race people. There is no pure white race anymore, every single person has some type of mixture.

thank you

• skeptic2
    skeptic2

Don't forget that 'race' is an artificial construct (take a look at the historical definitions on this page). It is a way of applying labels to what is, in fact, a continuum of genetic variation.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Lets get one thing straight here it is physically impossible to be racist if you have dated people from other races

sure there is. Just because you are not prejudiced against one race, doesn't mean you are not against others..

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

*******Lets get one thing straight here it is physically impossible to be racist if you have dated people from other races********

Chiddy. I apologise for calling you a racist. That's a very good reason.

• skeptic2
    skeptic2

No it's not.

Racism is not just about negatives. It's about judging a person according to their 'race', when the characteristic being judged has no correlation with 'race'.

Person A (who is 'white') might think that 'black' people are on a par with 'white' people. So Person A might date a 'black' person. But at the same time Person A can hold the view that 'oriental' people are degenerate. Person A is racist.

Person B (who is 'white') might think that 'black' people are superior to 'white' people. Person B is racist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit