FELLOW BRITS!

by Dansk 148 Replies latest members private

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Dansk - dearie - why did you think he wasn't banned from posting here? Do you have special information?

• Gilberto
    Gilberto

Crumpet

Actually I didn't think Eman was barred but felt he didn't want to post here anymore. I wouldn't want to upset anyone especially Simon 'cause he is another hero of mine. But maybe this could be sorted out.

Anyway

Greetings Eman

From Gilberto

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Dansk - dearie - why did you think he wasn't banned from posting here? Do you have special information?

Well, I have to confess I've had chemo-brain (a fuzzyness of the brain that can last months after the treatment) but I was sure someone said Mike wasn't deleted! I think there's a thread somewhere about it Special information? Me? Hardly! Ian

• iamfreenow
    iamfreenow

My name is Marion, and I live in Derby, in the East Midlands.

I am 59, and recently disassociated from the JWs. I joined the forum today, and am looking forward to getting to know you all.

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

I am 59, and recently disassociated from the JWs. I joined the forum today, and am looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hi Marion!

Welcome to the group!!! Make yourself comfy! Can you see me waving at you from Leicester?!!!!

Brett

• deeskis
    deeskis

G'day all

I was a dub (3rd gen) in Glasgow for 21 years, then the family moved to Australia. That was in 1981. Got lots of witness family in the uk and australia. I'm married with three children.

I've been to a couple of meetups in Sydney, hopefully one year I'll make the trip back to the homeland and meet you all. I'm hanging out for and authentic Brit Curry. The ones we get here just don't cut it!

Best wishes

D

• Simon
    Simon

Mike (Englishman) was deleted for posting abusive messages, failing to respect people's privacy and confidentiality, posting lies about me and trying to stirr up trouble.

He will not be welcome back on this site anytime in the future.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am 59, and recently disassociated from the JWs. I joined the forum today, and am looking forward to getting to know you all. WELCOME TO THE BOARD IT IS USUALLY VERY FRIENDLY

( Simon???? I am surprised I never though Eman was like that.We all loved him I thought

• Simon
    Simon

Hi Marion. I think I spoke to you in chat(?) Good to have you with us. I hope you are doing well.

• mouthy
    mouthy

chat???? chat?? where the heck is Chat??????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit