FELLOW BRITS!

by Dansk 148 Replies latest members private

• Gill
    Gill

Ade - I hope you're starting to feel better soon!

Hang on in there! This too will pass!

Gill

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

At least Birmingham is central for most people. Should arrange it.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Ade:

How would some of you feel about hitting chinatown in Birmingham

No problems for Claire and I! The more Aposta Gatherings the better!

Sincerely hope you start to feel better. Don't say no to the Aposta Curry just yet! Relax, think about it, see if anyone on the Aposta Curry list is coming from near your way and maybe cadge a lift - or get a train to Manchester. I think the more you can associate with aposta people (a fantastic bunch) the better!

If not, arrange something your end when you are ready, post to the board and we'll see what happens!

In the meantime, please do think about the curry. You never know, circumstances might just change.

(((((((Hugs)))))),

Ian

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Hello!

I'm Brett and I faded (am now df'd apparently) in 1995. I was born in Rhodesia to British JW parents. We moved to South Africa where I did my high schooling and then attended Bethel where I worked on the Construction team. I left Bethel in February 1995 and attended one more meeting which was the Memorial in the April... after that I never went back. I now live with my husband, Matthew whose a Doctor... yes I am Gay and yes I am now Civil Partnered (pretty much the same as married in the eyes of the law) to Matt. We've been together for five and a half years now. I moved to Britain in 1996 alone and started a new completely new life. I am also thrilled to announce that I have booked my hotel in Whitefield (Travel lodge - Thanks Katie!) for the Apostacurry in October!!!!!

• badboy
    badboy

I live in the southeast.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

My grandparents were Scots, does that count?......hmmm, didn't think so.....

D.E. .... from the American mutt "melting pot" class..

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Hi All

I'm Brutus not my real name suprise, suprise. Like a few others here I'm from sunny Glasgow and travel about the country. Been out since about 2000 family still finding it hard to come to terms with sadly and like others not sure who is here. They tried getting me on apostasy a few times but I managed to body swerve it

Go down to Manchester from time to time mainly a Monday Tuesday so if the curry is on one of those days would like to meet you all

Like the bold FF I too can play smoke on the water but badly more of a drummer / bongo player myself and support the mighty Gers oh and still play footy at a reasonable level, very good for anger management

Looking forward to trying to hook up with some of you soon

Oh and unlike KK I have never been on a shagathon which I have to say sounds great

• Gilberto
    Gilberto

Just thought it was time to say Hi!

I have been reading here, on and off, for 4+ years and this seems like a good thread to start posting.

I have been fading for many years and my wife of 16 years is now out!! We haven't been to a meeting for over a year but it is only recently she has been able to see the troof for what it is. We want to speak to a few people before we are identified as apostate so will only say we live in the south.

But thanks all for keeping me going during the hard times!!

• KW13
    KW13

Well, what can i say?

I'm Karl, a Brit from near Manchester. I love curry.

Was a Jw from 1996 to late 2003, although i didn't really pay attention till more like 2000.

Er, i'm also super cool and modest

• lowden
    lowden

GILBERTO!

Welcome to the forum chap!

Post a thread announcing yourself.

Hope you stick around and glad to hear your both faded now.

Peace

Lowden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit