FELLOW BRITS!

by Dansk 148 Replies latest members private

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Grace,

While your group doesn't push religion those over here certainly do. Once I realised I'd contacted a Born Again group I had to drop them quick. I was receiving telephone calls from all over the country. One chap said he and his wife were prepared to come in their camper to see me! NO THANKS!!! Talk about laying it on.

I had to contact the group leader and ask him not to give my 'phone number out. Happily the calls ceased - and I was able to concentrate on beeing truly free. Free of JWs and then free of all religion.

As you know, I respect you and others here for your Christian stand - but it isn't for me!

Love,

Ian

• mouthy
    mouthy

Respect???? respect??? Enough of that Ian!!!! LOVE!! LOVE!!! IS what you said you had for me. Chuck the respect that dont lift my spirits. LOVE DOES

• Dansk
    Dansk

Grace,

I've said it before and I'll say it again: YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE GRANDMA ((((((((((((()))))))))))))

And I love you more than words can say!

Ian

• south african beef
    south african beef

Again I can't agree with you more Dansk.

I sooo glad I'm out of the JW faith but I don't want to get involved with any other religion - it's all a snare and a racket as far as I can see!

I just want to enjoy my life now. I just don't get why so many become 'born agains'. I think some of them are in fact quite dangerous with there dogmatic views.

Live and let live, relax and enjoy, that's what I say.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Whew!!! Thank you Ian Now I can sleep (((HUG))

• mouthy
    mouthy

I just want to enjoy my life now. I just don't get why so many become 'born agains'. I think some of them are in fact quite dangerous with there dogmatic views. That is me he/she is talking about

• mouthy
    mouthy

And I notice He is from Essex my home town

• south african beef
    south african beef

Hi Mouthy, I wasn't directly talking about you honestly!!!

I do know someone who was never a JW but he lived a dishonest life and is now a born again and he is unbearable!

Maybe most are not like that, I'm sure they are not but the zeal and self righteousness he has in unbelievable.

Just to let you know I have been a member of the Hornchurch Essex cong for 20 odd years until I was d'fed and before that I used to be in Lancing, Sussex, Faversham, Kent, and Charing kent congs.

Regards

SAB

• mouthy
    mouthy

Do you Know Ray Descomb?

• south african beef
    south african beef

No sorry I don't recall that name.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit