FELLOW BRITS!

by Dansk 148 Replies latest members private

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Brutus:

Looking forward to trying to hook up with some of you soon

The curry would be great!!!

Gilberto:

I have been reading here, on and off, for 4+ years and this seems like a good thread to start posting.

Wow. What a story. Brilliant that you and your beloved are now out together. Look forward to your future posts! BTW, WELCOME!!!

dmouse:

I haven't got a car at the minute so Manchester Apostocurry is out.

Can you not get a lift? It was great meeting you at the BBQ!!

Tijkmo:

i am an american in an englishman's skin living in scotland with an english/scottish/welsh accent

my name is ian gill

Hi Ian (great name!!). Can you make the curry? It would be lovely meeting you!! BTW, my son starts university to study Music Production. Your courses probably overlap in some way!!

Hi Greendawn:

English from North London, left the WTS officially back in 1987, my name is Nicolas.
    Seen many of your posts, but now it's great to actually "meet" you! Are you coming to the curry? LT:
    Just signing in

G'nite all!

Short and sweet - just like you (apart from the short!) Ian
  • blondie
    blondie

I had a British babysitter growing up and visited her family one Christmas. It was cold and damp but we had a good time.

Blondie (wishing everyone a great time)

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Blondie:

Seems like the Britishness had a profound effect on your upbringing

If you are ever visiting these fair isles again please let us know. We'll throw a curry fest in your honour!!

Love,

Ian

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Ian: What part of Britain are you from?

Well, most of my DubDumb days were in Milton Keynes.

steve

• nelly136
    nelly136

alas will not be able to make the curryfest but hope yous all have a great time

• south african beef
    south african beef

Hi Dansk ,SAB here!

Born in South Africa of British parents, came back to England when I was 1.

Bought up in the good old South East of England, mainly in Kent though final schooling was in Sussex. Have lived in Essex since I was 18.

Married at 21, divorced at 42 remarried to the gorgeous Bubble at 43 - honeymooned in South Africa and since have visited Malta, New York and Egypt on holiday.

D'fed due to 'loose conduct' in 2002. Parents avid Witto's, getting old now but pioneering whenever they can, father is an elder, has been since the elder arrangement came in in the early '70s. Obviously shunned by my family for four years now, but I've never been happier.

Always had my doubts about 'd troof' but proved it was a load of c**p since I've been out.

Still can't say for definite about the aposta curry I'm afraid - would love to come but it all depends whether my wife can get the time off work. Will be able to definitely let you know by this weekend.

Regards

Ian (SAB)

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    And Crumpet, if you really have no fixed abode I can always put you up in my spare bedroom!

DMOUSE - that is soooo sweet! And after I was so stroppy with you an all! I am so touched. Relocating to Leicester is not on the cards at the mo - long commute to work, but I love that you would offer. I am viewing a flat tonight so hopefully it will be nice and not too much of a hovel!

Welcome Gilberto - its always cool to know that there are people like you reading what we write and gaining the courage and knowledge to exit. I hope you will let us get to know you a bit too and your wife on here and that before long you'll be aposta-festing it large with us guys!

crumpet

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

hi ian..great name btw

sent you a pm re curry but not sure if pms are working at the mo...anyway it was to the effect that i cannot say for sure if i can make it but will try.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I'm British, originally from Central London although was also in congos in Exeter/Newton Abbott/Torquay area in the early '90's.

3rd Gen Dubbie born and breed, walked away at 27 some 13 years ago. Entire family still in with exception of eldest daugher who's just come to live with me in the South of the Netherlands wher I've lived with my Dutch non-Dubbie fiance, and my youngest daughetr who still lives with her (inactive but metally enslaved) mum.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Steve:

Ian: What part of Britain are you from?

Originally from Stretford (after a brief stay in Partington, where I was born). As you know, Stretford is home to Manchester United and, yes, I was a Stretford Ender! I've lived in Whitefield, near Bury, for 22 years (had a 4-years spell on Anglesey in between)!

Nelly:

alas will not be able to make the curryfest but hope yous all have a great time
    Sorry you can't make it, but we'll raise a glass to you! Ian (SAB):
    Still can't say for definite about the aposta curry I'm afraid - would love to come but it all depends whether my wife can get the time off work. Will be able to definitely let you know by this weekend.
    Twist your wife's arm to take a holiday! Thanks for letting me know, either way! Tijkmo:
    sent you a pm re curry but not sure if pms are working at the mo...anyway it was to the effect that i cannot say for sure if i can make it but will try.
    Haven't received any pm, sorry! Yes, please try and make it. It would be great to have you meet the gang! Greetings, Gyles! Good to hear from you!! Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit