FELLOW BRITS!

by Dansk 148 Replies latest members private

• Dansk
    Dansk
    If I can will try to get to the "Aposta-curry",

Great stuff, Gordy! Really looking forward to seeing you. Have you made your decision regarding your ex-spouse yet, re the thread you started?

Have you seen the APOSTA CURRY thread? The details of time and place are on there.

Ian

• Ade
    Ade

Sab , you speak afrikaans ??

Goeiedag man hoe gaan dit met jou my broer,

Went to Z.A when i was 8 came back at around 14, lived in pretoria , durban and kaapstad.

peace bro all the best -Ade

• BritBoy
    BritBoy
    Sab , you speak afrikaans ??

Ek kan maar Afrikaans praat! Sab is nie van Suid Afrika nie. Hy hou net daar van!!!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

You just made that up Bitboy, and the other fella is petending like its a real language.

(KK of the 'DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH' class)

• jason bourne
    jason bourne

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

You just made that up Bitboy, and the other fella is petending like its a real language.

(KK of the 'DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH' class)

Ag jou ma' se moer!

• Ade
    Ade

Lol

van vaar kom jy ??

dit is baaie goed jy afrikaans kan praat man
    angenaam kennis

alles van die beste
    Ade

• Ade
    Ade

ok thats just freaky lol - i nearly barked the dog.

either you have an online translation program or for some very strange reason, jy praat "die taal"

Ade

• south african beef
    south african beef

Er what are you Afrikaans lot on about?

No I can only just about speak English - ha ha!

I think on the thread I did mention that I was born in SA of British parents and we returned to England when I was one.

I admit I'm quite bright (!) but even I couldn't learn two languages in my first year of life!

Regards

SAB
    Ian

• Her Ladyship
    Her Ladyship
    I think he's under the impression that he's barred - but I don''t think that's the case.

Mike is still barred. He tried to log on this morning and was refused access.

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit