FELLOW BRITS!

by Dansk 148 Replies latest members private

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Hi all,

Haven't posted much recently. For those that don't know me I'm an ex-pat Brit living in Minnesota. I used to live in the Midlands and remember a time before there was an Assembly Hall in Dudley.

My Brit parents are coming to visit soon. I will be in the UK (Southampton area) on business in October.

3rd

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Thirdson:

I will be in the UK (Southampton area) on business in October.

October, eh! Any chance of getting up to Manchester for the 21st? There's an Aposta Curry followed by a trip to a nice pub afterwards.You'd be most welcome!!

Ian

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Hi Ian,

I'd love to be there but I won't be able to make it. I haven't even worked out if I will be able to visit my family yet. I'm in the UK the first week in October; assuming everything goes well US side with my UK colleagues next week. I do miss a good curry and a curry house visit will definetly be on my list of eating out places. I'll be with you in spirit.

Best regards,

3rd

• bubble
    bubble

Hi everyone. Now my hubby South African Beef has been on, it's time for me to say my bit.

I was born in London (Hackney) and moved to Hornchurch in Essex when I was one.

All my immediate and most of my extended family are jw's.

I was df'd in 2002, the best thing that ever happened to me. Divorced my jw husband in 2003 and married my exjw husband in 2004 (SAB).

Life is very good now. Really looking forward to the apostacurry in october.

Love Bubble (Marie). XXX

• anglise
    anglise

Hi Bubble and SAB

in your previous lives as JW's did you come across a Rolfe Heffey?

Anglise

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

Hello everyone!

CS 101

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Hello everyone!

CS 101

Hi CS. Coming to the Aposta Curry? Ian

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

i'm still a definate maybe

CS 101

• mouthy
    mouthy

I was born in London (Hackney) and moved to Hornchurch in Essex when I was one.

Oh a fellow neighbour... I lived in Stratford, Dagenham, My sister lives in Barking. Glad your free!!!! I now live in Canada but would love to go visit the old places ......

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    Simon???? I am surprised I never though Eman was like that.We all loved him I thought

He isn't. Eman is a really great guy. This is a misunderstanding that should have been laid to rest a long time ago.

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit