• Dansk
    Dansk

Any more Brits here?

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

I'm unashamedly bringing this thread back to the top for two reasons:

1) There are a lot more Brits posting here since the thread was started and

2) There's an 'Apostafest (Apostameal)' being organised in London and you may wish to get to know other Brits here before deciding to join us I guarantee you'll enjoy yourself if you come. You can talk about your experiences in Watchtower if you want to - but if you don't you'll find great friendship and stimulating conversation.

Ian

• JulieM
    JulieM

Well, I'm a Brit, and I'll see about the apostafest. I'll talk to my bf, who has never been a JW, and other friends next week

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I am British, and would love to meet up - especially as it is in London.

I'll dig out a link to the thread when I return home - or is it possible to be included in any PMs that are about this.

Many thanks

AO

• The-Borg
  • James Free
    James Free

Well I will come out and say that I am British, and my first name is really Richard. I have been in congregations in South Wales, especially Cwmbran and Newport, Brecon. a couple in England and Cyprus. I now live in yet another country in Asia. At first I thought I would hide personal stuff about me, but now I am secure enough to say 'what the hell'. :)

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi AO,

Here's the link to the Apostameal(fest): http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/19/142592/5.ashx

Ian

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Thanks Ian,

Just had a look. Sadly I am "out of town" on the 1st.Would have loved to.

Hopefully next time.

AO

• vitty
    vitty

Yes, im a Brit

oopps , didnt realize id already said I was, must have been drinking

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit