FELLOW BRITS!

by Dansk 148 Replies latest members private

• Dansk
    Dansk

E-man & Her Ladyship are coming to the Curry Fest. Yeah!!

Anymore Brits want to post here? Do you want to come to the Aposta Curry (see thread of same name) in Manchester on 21st October at 6.30 p.m? We're all off to a lovely pub afterwards.

Ian

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Marion:

Like Crumpet, I was also in Eastwood in days of yore. Look forward to meeting you soon

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Little Toe,

You look a bit familiar, and Marion said the same when I showed her your photo from the Dallas fest. When were you in Esatwood, and did you ever give any public talks in Derby?

Marion is coming here tomorrow to do some posting, she tends to come on meeting days, not that she seems to be missing the meetings, but she's only just left, and as you know we need something to replace all that commitment.

See you soon, 6 weeks today

love

Linda

ps take a look at this thread, and try to keep the date open! http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/117871/1.ashx

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Linda:
    I'm the splitting image of my dad, and he certainly did Public Talks all over Nottingham and Derby, often with family in tow. I didn't start giving them until after returning to Scotland in 1990, so it wouldn't have been me.

Look forward to seeing ya soon

• chiddy
    chiddy

I'm a brit despite the Papua New Ginea location, was removed under the name of Alek for taking the mickey out of S Irwin harmless fun I thuoght, probably be removed now , anyway hi all!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hey Chiddy:

probably be removed now , anyway hi all!

Just before you get removed again would you please be a definite for the curry!

Thanks!!

Ian

• chiddy
    chiddy

hoping to but will have to wait til end of month to confirm

• material BOY
    material BOY

i live not far from newcastle. and lived in south yorkshire for a while. see you AT the curry concern!

• material BOY
    material BOY

dansk i have tried to reply to your apostacurry thingy but it wont let me! keep ya eye on it x

• dido
    dido

My name is Dianne, i`ve been out for nearly 5 years, was in for 25. I live in Hillingdon, Middlesex, and i work on ebay to earn a living.I don`t know any ex`s in my area, so have been quite isolated, but have been meeting with other ex`s once a month form the London area, but am looking forward to meeting others from on here at the apostacurry. If there is anyone from my area, please say hi!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit