FRESH OFF THE PRESS.... 9/1/06 WT "When a Loved One Leaves Jeh."

by schne_belly 125 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TheListener
    TheListener

I wonder about some of us who have faded away but maintain a high spritual aspect to our lives. I wonder if our spouses will read that article and have to give some thought about whether we left Jehovah or just the organization.

NAAAH!! Forget it.

As a brother once told me as I faded away: "who do you pray to anyway? Certainly not Jehovah, you're not at the meetings anymore."

Nice. Reeeeeal nice.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Locking in the parents. They don't want to lose the parents. The parents must love the Watchtower and continue to serve IT and leave the children alone. Did you notice the box with the next article to come out in the next Watchtower? It asked the question: "Are we living in the last days?" Here they go again. 1914 to ...... soon! Reprints of the last days in the next Watchtower.

Blueblades

• caligirl
    caligirl

Positively revolting. Same old crap, different tree.

I wonder if this will affect how my parents treat us (my siblings and I) So far, as long as we don't talk about anything, they act like everything is normal.

I know it will affect how my step son treats us. He is already teetering under the pressure to cut us off, even though we are not DF or DA, just faders, and he is 18 now and expected to shun us now that the court doesn't force him to visit.

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

What's on the cover of this magazine?

• jambon1
    jambon1

What other religion would have to even address this matter?

It is because of their own set-up that someone simply disagreeing with anothers religious ideas, brings to the fore so much heartache and misery.

Good luck to them all because theres a hell of a lot leaving just now and probobly even more in the future when they realise that it is not only a cruel, unloving, stiffling religion but also a complete lot of bullshit - begining to end.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I jeer you... 'go up ye bald head' 2 Kings 2 :23

Go up ye baldhead Anointed false prophet pedophile protector

• rebel8
    rebel8

Not to downplay the seriousness of the sickness of this article, but this comment has really got me laughing!

when a person chooses to leave Jemima

If only they would really worship the pancake making diva instead of the hateful deity they've created for themselves, I would go back in a heartbeat. No more field service or sad lifestyles, just warm syrupy goodness. mmmmm

alt

• jgnat
    jgnat

The front cover is a photo of the Cathedral de Notre Dame in Paris with a couple in the foreground cold shouldering each other, she pensively eyeing the cathedral. The caption reads,

RELIGION WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO?

Color exterior photograph of the front of a cathedral at night

I totally impress myself that I was able to locate the cathedral from the magazine cover shot. http://www.cathedraledeparis.com/EN/0.asp

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

If that doesn't boldly say "only" Jehovah's Witnesses will survive nothing does! What colossal Gaul.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I just got an e-mail from my mom that says:

IT ONLY MADE ME CRY,CRY,CRY.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit