FRESH OFF THE PRESS.... 9/1/06 WT "When a Loved One Leaves Jeh."

by schne_belly 125 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Swan
    Swan
    Interestingly, while the book of Proverbs makes many comments about the parents' obligation to bring up their children the right way, it contains four times as much counsel for young ones to listen to and obey their parents.

Since when have they started weighting their doctrines by the number of times it is mentioned in scripture? In that case, there are arguably two scriptures by which the justify shunning. There is only one scripture about the two witness rule. By that rule, the showing of love and forgiveness among family members would take precedence, and the exposing of child molesters on the say so of the child would have been a matter of course.

Tammy

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    OH MY GOD A GRIZZLY !!!!! AAAAAaaa......

lol

• bubble
    bubble

Oh I can just imagine my mum and sister reading that article and applying it to ME.

I really hate the WBTS.

If they just changed the shunning rule they would be a lot happier and so would we and so would Jesus (I don't remember him ever shunning anyone in the scriptures!)

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

I'm sure my wife will love this one.She'll try to find something she can share with me.

I like how they equate leaving the cult with leaving God as though they were equal to God.

Goldminer

• Scully
    Scully
    THERE IS A ARTICLE IN THE WATCHTOWER TITLED “WHEN LOVED ONES LEAVE JEHOVAH.” YOUR DAD WANTED ME TO READ IT.
    IT ONLY MADE ME CRY,CRY,CRY.

Ted Jaracz is making JW mothers around the world CRY with this effing article.

Does it feel good, Ted? Do you like making women cry, you heartless bastard??

• jgnat
    jgnat

I predict this article will hit a nerve. The burdens that estranged JW parents bear is unnatural. Like Barbara Anderson's article on pedophelia in the Awake, I wonder if HQ will be bombarded with QFR's from distressed parents?

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Headmath,

that's the funniest reply I read in ages! Well done!!

Pope

• oldflame
    oldflame

page 19, it says when they come to their senses ? Sounds to me like the ones who needs to come to their senses are the ones following that pile of bullshit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

This just reminds me of Richie Rich--anyone know how he's doing?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    *names have been changed

Translation: the people cited in this paragraph do not exist and are just a fictional example designed to be an emotional lever or trigger.

DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit