FRESH OFF THE PRESS.... 9/1/06 WT "When a Loved One Leaves Jeh."

by schne_belly 125 Replies latest watchtower bible

• anewme
    anewme

"One elder recalls the four year period when his daughter cut off association with them"

WHAT????? DID YOU READ WHAT I READ?????? SHE CUT OFF THEM?????? YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!

• JH
    JH

Can I atleast go to the apostofest before going back.....awwww please

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Just noticed that the boy walking out the door in the first picture is MR. SCHNE_BELLY! Only his parents didn't cry about it...they followed him!

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Man I could have fun with this the whole night, here is a bit more, maybe I should go to bethel and write for them, what do you think?

Why is it so hard?

Why does the unneeded loss of a child or other loved one cause such deep jealousy to cult member? Because they know that the scriptures don’t say to do that. And that the true paradise on earth is loving your family and not to those who remain loyal to the org.

They look forward to talking bad about them with their mates, children, parents, siblings and grandchildren. How it’s a pain in the ass to think that their loved ones who quit the cult will embarrass them in front of other cult members. Even with regard to their present happy life out of the org, Cultmembers appreciate that the org laws, and ridiculous principals are for the orgs benefit. Cultmembers are therefore heartbroken to see their loved one happy and free in such a way to ensure a happy harvest

• JH
    JH
    Only his parents didn't cry about it...they followed him!

Yep, and they lived happily ever after

• schne_belly
    schne_belly
    Can I atleast go to the apostofest before going back

You only have 25 days left before the fest....better make your mind up soon!

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Why is that old guy groping the sisters boobs in the first picture???

Ahh - he must be an ELDER!!

Pope

• JH
    JH
    better make your mind up soon!

I'll let you guys guide me in the right direction

• snarf
    snarf

I hate how they always phrase it as "leaving Jehovah". Why can't they be truthful and admit that most people leave the Org. because of the ridiculous and unbearble man made rules that the Org. set up?!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Very sick article. It's disgusting how they turn it around and play the victims while it's their own policy that gives them pain. It's also disgusting how the FDS assume and encourage that the parents are going to turn their back on their children and not speak to them anymore.

Of course, in real life, the child wouldn't actually be walking out the door. His parents would be kicking him out, and tossing his stuff out into the driveway. Then they go crying to the elders, seeking "healing salve" and whatnot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit