FRESH OFF THE PRESS.... 9/1/06 WT "When a Loved One Leaves Jeh."

by schne_belly 125 Replies latest watchtower bible

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

What a rotten, sick article. It reeks of cultish mind manipulation. Shame on them for suggesting that leaving the organisation, which then shuns you, is like leaving Jehovah. Shame on the GB and its lackeys to put themselves on a par with Moses' authority; to tell others to get back to the organisation ("back to Jehovah") because their lives are at stake and Armageddon is around the on the horizon, etc; to suggest that grieving because of feeling that their child is 'dead' - all due to the Society's wicked shunning policy - should be combatted by reading over and over the Society's flawed reasons for why shunning is a loving discipline - in other words, brainwash, brainwash, brainwash your natural feelings away until you are dead and cold inside. If you ask me, JW's who are suffering because of missing their shunned loved one due to following the Society's cult shunning policy deserve all the suffering they get!

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

Thanks for posting the scans, what complete brainwashing propaganda, and yet with every person that justifies this in their minds there will be others that see the arrogance of the WTS, placing themselves as God. I know I started to feel this way long before I did anything about it. Every time they plug a gap it causes another leak.

CS 101

• Flash
    Flash
    Have You Left Jehovah?

No, just His santimonious organization with its obsession with rules and control.

• Hondo
    Hondo

Where is there a article for the opposite situation; when a loved one leaves a loving marriage, christian family, and overall good life for the cult Jehovah Witnesses, destroying relationships and lives? The JW article is such a joke. Poor Mark and Louise, their offspring have decided to live a normal life... yea!

• xjwms
    xjwms

I have been gone for a week......well since tuesday.

I am back now...and by the way....was able to cler my mind of EVERYTHING.

O K ... now I guess its time to get tuned up again.......

Where is Blondie.....? I need a review of this HELP She is just like a cheat sheet.

Well everybody......can you say the word C U L T ?

So I am at the office first ... and this is what I come home too? Now I have to go home after this article...vomit.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Proof

PROOF

THAT THIS IS A CULT CULT CULT CULT CULT

SHOUT FROM THE HIGH MOUNTIANS.......CULT

• xjwms
    xjwms

just

angered with this

• Warlock
    Warlock

If only such compassion were really practiced. If only articles like this would give you the reasons WHY they left the "truth".

Warlock

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Reading that made me feel so sad. I know my Dad is thinking that is just what he needed in dealing with me.

When my sister passed away 7 months ago, he was there, but I knew my time was limited with him. The phone calls became less frequent when he saw I was not going back to Jah. Nor did I give him any hope. I told him I didnt even know if I believe in God anymore.

I am sure that his new family are reading that article and thinking of me......and my name is Delores. That was kind of weird, spelt the same way too. Daddy probably thinks it a sign. It's so sad.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    when she says that I actually have to stop myself from laughing out loud

Why? Laugh right in her face! I had one of these a$$ clowns tell me the other day "this thing starting in the middle east... The door will be shut soon!" I did laugh right in his face! I said "oh yeah I've never heard that before! So in six months when this blows over are you finally going to admit this is a cult?"

I've got to admit I am THRILLED with this article! It shows that they are seriously cracking now! Can you imagine this article being printed as little as 5 years ago? I'm betting we'll see more and more of these! Also read how it's written! Most smart JW's will see through this! It's a damn joke! They are falling and can't stem the tide they are coming down hard and FAST! Articles like this only speed up the fall! Keep it up you Brooklyn MORONS! I LOVE it!

As to the dipstick with the terminal disease you need to go party now! If you die you get resurrected! So go forth and party on my son!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit