schne_belly

This just in for your reading displeasure......Enjoy

• schne_belly
  • schne_belly
  • schne_belly
  • schne_belly
  • MegaDude
    MegaDude

Freshly pooped from the backside of the Religious Ass of Brooklyn.

Thanks for the scans.

• Spectre
    Spectre

Wow! If I was an outsider(householder) reading that and didn't know much about the JW's, I would be thinking,"these people are [edit] up!" I hope they place a lot of copies.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Hey guys I made a little change to the first paragraph, tell me what you think

Mark and Louise are Jehovah’s Witnesses, with conditional love, and uncaring attitude to their children, they forced their children as the bible doesn’t say that Christian parents who wish to torture their children shouldn’t do.

Thankfully Not all of their children continued to be enslaved and forced to serve the organization, “my heart Aches for the children who Stay. Says Louise the drunken housewife “how can I pretend they are no longer alive to me, from day to day, when others speak of their sons my hands tighten around his throat, and I have to hold back from killing my son”

Yes when a person chooses to leave Jemima, and the way of life set out in the books published by the org, faithful drones, Family members typically experience deep jealousy. “I love my sister very much” Irene says I would give anything to be like her and leave the cult.

Maria , whose brother turned his back on Jehovah to pursue a course of living a life free from this Crazy ass cult, says “this has been hard for me to bear because I wish it was me, and he has been a wonderful brother to me. I especially miss him at large family gatherings because we are not allowed to invite him

• JH
    JH

So, as I can see, it's not to late to come back.

I'm going back, I'm not going back, I'm going back, I'm not going back....

• schne_belly
    schne_belly
    I'm going back, I'm not going back, I'm going back, I'm not going back....

JH: Then you are the one they wrote about in the box on page 21. Remember the storm clouds of Armageddon are swiftly approaching. And you don't want to be caught with a terminal illness. LOL!

I'm going to go throw up now...excuse me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit