APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• kimoko
    kimoko

:) how exciting ^___^

I realised that on the way home tonight that i have been through Whitefeild!! The Metro to Bury goes through there on the way so it should be easy enough to get there with trams every 10/15 mins :)

Im actually starting to get excited now haha ok calm down i must its still like 2 months away :)

• Dansk
    Dansk

Lowden!:

21st October !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

Kimoko:

I realised that on the way home tonight that i have been through Whitefeild!! The Metro to Bury goes through there on the way so it should be easy enough to get there with trams every 10/15 mins :)

The tram (Metro) stops at Whitefield Station. If you get off there it'll be just a two-minute walk to the Forts of India, which we are tentatively booking!

Ian

• lowden
    lowden

Where the CHUFFIN' HECK did i get October 13th from??

OK ......21st. Gotcha. Should still be good.

Peace

Lowden

• kimoko
    kimoko

Awesome :) We can Duet in singin David Gray haha :)

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

I am going to do my UTMOST to get to this!!!

Trains to Manchester from Leicester are a bit of a bastard... have to change in Sheffield... and I HATE trains... urgh... pubic transport and all that. I will most likely drive. Are there any B&B's or Hotels nearby?

Brit

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Britboy:

Are there any B&B's or Hotels nearby?

Trev knows a decent B&B in Manchester, costing about £20 per night. I will pm you the details if you like.

Linda

• BritBoy
    BritBoy
    Trev knows a decent B&B in Manchester, costing about £20 per night. I will pm you the details if you like.

Linda

Tah Linda! I would appreciate that! I REALLY want to come to this.... just need to sort a few things and then I will confirm my attendance!

Brit

• KW13
    KW13

Where the CHUFFIN' HECK did i get October 13th from??

OK ......21st. Gotcha. Should still be good.

Peace

Lowden

-----------

ah lowden, 13 of October is my Birthday - my fault sorry :D

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

WOW metro goes there! - that makes it really easy for me to get to - I can get straight off the train at Vic and catch that

I'm still only a possible as yet though (emo doesn't like travelling to strange places and lots of social interaction but am trying to wind myself up into coming along)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit