APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• KW13
    KW13

i am def. able to go now, i'll be bringing a girl - i need to know the date, october would be best for me.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Well? Is October OK with everyone?? If so, any particular weekend in October???

Ian

• KW13
    KW13

Anytime in October suits me, although its my Birthday on the 13th - i'm pretty certain that falls on the Friday though, so that should be ok. How unlucky does that sound lol.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

October is no problem for us at all, so we'll be there. As soon as you finalise a date, let us know and Trev will book us a hotel, hopefully the Smithfield, which is on Swan Street. It's fairly cheap, around £20 per night, and Trev recommends it, he has stayed there several times in the past. If anyone wants information about it, pm me.

We are really looking forward to meeting some of you guys.

Linda

• Dansk
    Dansk
    We are really looking forward to meeting some of you guys.

Only some of us!

Ian

• luna2
    luna2
    Only some of us!

LMAO!

Sounds like such a good time. You people have me interested in making curry now. I've never had it.

KW...a new girlfriend? Excellent.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Only some of us!

Yeah, we haven't decided which ones yet, lol!

Seriously, it will be great to meet everyone who is able to make it. We know most of the apostates around here, so we're looking forward to meeting some from other areas.

Linda & Trev

• KW13
    KW13
    KW...a new girlfriend? Excellent.

yes looney

Yeah, we haven't decided which ones yet, lol!

Seriously, it will be great to meet everyone who is able to make it. We know most of the apostates around here, so we're looking forward to meeting some from other areas.

;

Linda & Trev

i haven't met any in the flesh - so that itself will be cool

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Everyone,

I'd like someone to suggest a definite date (a Saturday) and I'd also like the names of definite attenders. I may need to book in advance so will need numbers! Help me out here, please.

Ian

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

The earliest I might be able to attend is Saturday 21st October, as it looks like I may be at a conference in Coventry most of the day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit