APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I agree with midwich - that the later in the year the better. I've had to forgo the Irish apostafest due to some debt problems, but if it was later in the year I could hopefully book in advance get a very cheap return train from London and save costs by staying with DB and his lovely wife and still have a bit left over for a curry and a bunch of flowers for Physio! And PS if you catch me smoking in your vicinity just tell me off!

• Dansk
    Dansk
    a bunch of flowers for Physio

Hi Crumpet,

It's kind of you but totally unnecessary! We love you for just bringing yourself!!

I don't mind when we go out for a meal. As I said, I'd be grateful for suggestions. Just as long as we DO something (I'm still trying to get over Mike's BBQ! Gosh, it was great, wasn't it!!).

Whatever the majority decides is fine with Claire and I. We just want to have a really great meet-up!!

Love,

Ian

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Well lets see what DB can do when he gets back on Monday and then we'll all work out a date. If the Irish fest is going on in late September then I'm guessing LT will need a couple of wknds back home so see what he thinks too.

I know what you mean - still getting over the BBQ two weeks ago - it is soooo annoying to me that noone lives closer so I cant just drop round for a cuppa or glass of wine or ring up and say come on lets go out!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Ian,

Depending on when it is, we will do our best to make it. Keep us posted.

Linda

• Gadget
    Gadget

Sounds good to me, count us in.

Paul and Claire.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Depending on when it is, we will do our best to make it. Keep us posted.

Linda

Sounds good to me, count us in. Paul and Claire.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    now you're just trying to curry favour with us!

Given the nature of the thread, wouldn't this actually be curry flavour instead??

I'd love to come over for some good, mild curry! But sadly, we just got home yesterday (safe, sound, and intact), and I doubt I'll be able to afford another trip across the pond any time soon.....

Eman's BBQ was certainly the highlight of our trip - especially meeting you both ((( Danks ))) ((( Physio ))). I miss y'all already!!!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Oh, I love my curry, yes I do...Indian or Thai, it's all good to me.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Actually, Half term October would be good - I have this child following me around calling me ''Mum'' (I really WILL have to find out who he is), and I suspect I'll have to bring him.

• juni
    juni

It's so wonderful to see that you are up to these get togethers Ian!!

Bless you and Claire.

Love,

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit