APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• Dansk
    Dansk

Just a thought! Does anyone have any objection to eating in one of the many curry houses in my town of Whitefield (around six miles outside Manchester)? I ask this because I'm easy to get to and there are numerous pubs around here with parking facilities!! I don't know any pubs in Rusholme and parking can be tight.

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Just a thought! Does anyone have any objection to eating in one of the many curry houses in my town of Whitefield (around six miles outside Manchester)? I ask this because I'm easy to get to and there are numerous pubs around here with parking facilities!! I don't know any pubs in Rusholme and parking can be tight.

No problem at all for us Ian. Trev doesn't care where he eats, as long as there is at least one pub with Real Ale. It's the only thing he drinks, apart from the odd glass of red wine. Of course, if there were no real ale pubs, it would mean him driving and me drinking, an arrangement which I prefer.

Actually, the venue for the meal doesn't bother us, we are more looking forward to meeting you all.

Linda

• KW13
    KW13

yeh i am still going, megan is coming too.

Ian, i wouldn't mind some advice on how to get there tho...i live near Ashton-Under-Lyne, so either if someone is passing or me and megan can make our own way lol.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Gary, are you bringing a woman? I need to know exact numbers.

Im not bringing a woman but one might be coming with me lol. At present just include me in the numbers.

DB74

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

I might be able to make it. Flights from Dublin to Manchester are pretty cheap.

The reverse is also true, hint hint

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Funky:

I might be able to make it. Flights from Dublin to Manchester are pretty cheap.

The reverse is also true, hint hint

Believe me, Claire and I have really mulled over going to Dublin! Trouble is we've much going on at present, but we keep on reassessing the situation.

If you can make it here, GREAT! Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

Karl:

Ian, i wouldn't mind some advice on how to get there tho...i live near Ashton-Under-Lyne, so either if someone is passing or me and megan can make our own way lol.

It's easy to get here via bus. One into Manchester and then one out to Whitefield (if we have the ApostaCurry here). Nearer the time we'll send you directions!

The curry house Claire and I have in mind is good - but we just need to check out the pubs! We have a particular pub in mind, which isn't far from the curry house and where, if the evening is good, we can sit outside. It's a good excuse for Claire and I to get out more and sample the local snugs!

Latest list:

Ross (LT)

Trev & Linda

Marion (strong possibility)

Ian & Claire

DB74

Karl & Megan

Funkyderek (possibility)

Cheers,

Ian

• KW13
    KW13

It's easy to get here via bus. One into Manchester and then one out to Whitefield (if we have the ApostaCurry here). Nearer the time we'll send you directions!

The curry house Claire and I have in mind is good - but we just need to check out the pubs! We have a particular pub in mind, which isn't far from the curry house and where, if the evening is good, we can sit outside. It's a good excuse for Claire and I to get out more and sample the local snugs!

------------

Right'o sounds very nice, if the date is after the 13th of October, i will be LEGALLY able to obtain beer! WHOO

thanks ian, your a star

• lowden
    lowden

13th October?

Yeah, i don't see why not!

I'll wait for more details then.

Peace

Lowden

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Ian

I''ve asked Marion about the Apostacurry meet up, and she is very interested.

She obviously hasn't got used to freedom yet or made any real plans, but put her down as highly probable.

love

Linda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit