APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    know some of you are aware of my recent CT scan results and that my haematologist thinks the disease has returned.

Sorry to hear this Ian...my thoughts are with you

Gary

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks for your concern, everyone, but please, I REALLY am ok! It isn't over till it's over!

Claire and I are really looking forward to us all getting together - and it's October already!

I'd still like us to reach the magic 50 if possible because we'll literally take the restaurant over LOL!!

Love,

Ian

• bubble
    bubble

19 DAYS TILL THE APOSTACURRY

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Has anybody heard from MATERIAL BOY? He may well be on holiday? However he was going to take my vacant room at the Travel Lodge for the night of the apostacurry, but havent seen him here for a couple of weeks.

If anyone sees him here - ask him to check his pm's and get in touch with me asap. If I don't hear anything by the end of the week I will have to assume he can't make it and that means potentially there will be a spare room for 3 or 4 people available for £26.50 total!

• KW13
    KW13

its getting closer now, i can smell my curry!

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

Ian wrote:

I'd still like us to reach the magic 50 if possible because we'll literally take the restaurant over LOL!!

Imagine if you came in to the resturant to find all us ex dub's in there - I have a feeling its taken over already

CS 101

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

I am really sorry but I am unable to make the curry (work related sadly) I will be thinking of you all and look forward to meeting some of you at a later date

Ian you have a PM

Best Regards

BM

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Ian

Use my full name is you wish: Brett Griffin-Young

SOOOO excited about the apostacurry now!!!!

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

little toe

supose i could of used the empty plate but i figured the wine and beer pic would do (well you should know me by now!!)

by the way have you got soewmhere to stay? think my bf and cybersystems (gareth) i s staying at mine!

sirona, glad i can stop putting my foot into everything now

• Dansk
    Dansk

LATEST UPDATE: 2 October: 45

Latest list with Christian/Fore names (if you don't mind your real name being mentioned please let me know):

DEFINITES:

Ross (LittleToe)

Trev & Linda (Dedpoet & Fullofdoubtnow)

Marion (Iamfreenow)

Ian & Claire (Dansk & Physio)

Gary (Diamondblue74/Stalker) & Dawn (Sirona)

Karl & Megan (KW13 & Kimoko)

Lowden

Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Ken & Pauline (Kaytee & Twinkletoes) Paul & Claire (Gadget & Faolan) Brett Griffin-Young (BritBoy) Paul Marshall & Daughter Gordon (Gordy) ISP & Latte Ian & Marie (South African Beef & Bubble) Jonno_oxford Sandra Cordelia & Boyfriend & Friend Mike & Cristina (Englishman & Her Ladyship) Shaun (Material BOY) & Pauline & Lesley Dianne (Dido) & Three Friends (Naomi, Andrew and Leroy)

Eddie C. & Michael

Fran (Marsh) PoppyR. Gareth (Cyberdine Systems101)

Possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

Chiddy Brian Peppermint Come on you possibles, make it a DEFINITE. Let me know ASAP PLEASE!! LET'S TRY AND MAKE IT 50!!!!!!!!!!! FIVE PLACES LEFT, ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cordelia, LT is staying with me! Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit