APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• KW13
    KW13

alright, well that sounds cool although you will never be as cool as me

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I need to check, but id say thats pretty definite. I will PM you tomorrow with a definite definite!

Wow, im real excited now.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Wow, im real excited now.

Great! So are we!!

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Great stuff Katie!

It's a kind of celebration for me, my 1st anniversay on the board and of me da'ing.

Trev is buying the first round of drinks to mark the occasion. (he's got plenty of money)

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Ahh thats sweet FODN. Cant wait to meet you both.

Mines a lemonade and the girl drinks whisky. Neat. (kids today huh?!)

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Mines a lemonade and the girl drinks whisky. Neat. (kids today huh?!)

Double or treble lol?

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Ive told her if a man wont buy her a double then hes cheap and she shouldnt share her crayons with him.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Double it is then lol.

I hope they've got some shiraz there for me, and Trev will be on soft drinks, he's driving.

Probably as well really, he can get a bit silly when he's drinking.

• Dansk
    Dansk

OK, if you're going to use the Metrolink (tram) from Manchester to Bury get off at WHITEFIELD Station. If you're using the Metrolink (tram) from Bury to Manchester get off at WHITEFIELD Station. Walk up the stairs and as you come out of the exit look diagonally across the road and you will see a Barclays Bank on the corner. Cross over to this bank and then, with the bank on your left, just walk straight ahead past all the shops. As you round the bend you will come to the Forts of India.

I'll be giving further instructions to those travelling by car or bus later. Also, I'll pm all of you with my address and telephone number.

Love,

Ian

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Look forward to meeting you KK

"And each day the Lord added to their group...."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit