APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• Dansk
    Dansk

Went in the Forts of India for a take-away this evening, looked around and spoke to the staff. They can cater for a party of over 20 people easily

Anyone else in the UK and Ireland want to join us? You'll be welcome!!

Ian

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Dansk I checked the dates, and I cant make it because I have my daughter that weekend and no sitter.

Shame.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Katie,

Sorry you can't make it - but perhaps something may transpire regarding a sitter in the next two months. I hope so!

Ian

• KW13
    KW13

ah damn, couldn't you bring her?

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I could bring her, and go early before everyone starts telling dirty jokes (shes only 9).

But I dont want to piss on anyones chips by turning up with one of the little people.

• KW13
    KW13

you won't be pissing on my chips, it'd be nice to meet your daughter and yourself

• Dansk
    Dansk
    But I dont want to piss on anyones chips by turning up with one of the little people.

Your daughter would be more than welcome! I'm just thinking about the pub afterwards! I'm sure we could work something out. Let's leave it open and put you down as a definite possible!

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Katie, I would love to meet you and your daughter there.

And Trev will be on his best behaviour as well.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Aw thank you guys

I dont mind about the pub, she will prolly want to go home before pub time, and Id hate for anyone to have actual visual evidence that im a crap mum by dragging my poor daughter out all night.

I can stop at my sisters house in Whalley.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Does that mean we can put you and your daughter down as 'definites'?

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit