If you had the chance who would you meet from this forum???

by Es 148 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

and where can I get an invite to the Dallas one LT?

• ballistic
    ballistic
    What is this - an apostofest crawl??

hehe - well if you've read some of my stories I've actually cut right down drinking to a bare minimum as I spent a few years drinking a lifetimes supply. I'll be spending most of my holidays sober and hopefully enjoy a couple here and there. cheers.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Because I'm not good with names I'd have to say anyone who wants to meet me. But by the looks of it I'm part of the "and many others" class so I'm not sure if there's anyone here who would.

Josie

• mouthy
    mouthy

If you want to meet about 200-300 EX jws Oct 20th in Pennylvania in the Blue Mountains Joan Cetnar

has a convention. ...........No Beer, though just love.... & sad & happy testimonies of what the organization of what the Watchtower has done to so many....I sent out many tapes to many on here from that convention. But the folks that got them hasnt said they enjoyed them -so I dont know ....Would like to know if ANY ONE did enjoy the tapes.......

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Don't worry MrsJones, if you are ever in Sydney you are always welcome at my house.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    But by the looks of it I'm part of the "and many others" class so I'm not sure if there's anyone here who would.

Actually, Mrs Jones, I never respond to threads like this (I find them uncomfortable), but I do often write a list on paper in front of me - and you're on THIS list.

And NO, I won't post the other names.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Don't worry MrsJones, if you are ever in Sydney you are always welcome at my house.

Thanks for the invite Jwfacts. I would love to go if I ever get that chance.

Josie

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    and you're on THIS list.

MC, that truely warms the cockles of my heart.

Josie

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I would love to meet anyone on here . MrsJones your only a state away. Juni because she is kind enough to message me .It would be nice to put a face and voice with these posts !

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

The first that come to mind is blondie and Leolaia, but many others are there as well. Lots of great people on this site, we all share that common thread of existance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit