If you had the chance who would you meet from this forum???

by Es 148 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Ohh and legolas i have to meet legolas

es

• JH
    JH

I know that EVERYONE wants to meet me and didn't say so, because it's too obvious.

• JH
    JH

I would like to meet Farkel and listen to him play the piano.

Minimus is another one I'd like to meet.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I've met Minimus. He's worth the trip!

S4

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

There are so many people here who have helped me to make sense of the world 'sans witnesses'. It would be hard to choose. There have been a few people who have ‘said’ things which have meant a lot to me over the past year and a half though...

KLS

Satanus

Big Dog

IP_SEC

MaryMagdeline

Tetrasapien

JH

OldSoul (where'd he go anyhow?)

Leolaia

Sparkplug

Trace

Spectrum

Scully

Bryan

Heatmiser (what the heck happened to him?)

Gumb-Dude

AlleyMom

AllenF

Valis

Garybuss

Mary

Elsewhere

Candidlynuts

Seven006

Six of nine

Brummie

Orangefatcat

Hamsterbait

Sunspot

Jgnat

Avishai

FlyingHighNow

Odrade

AlmostAtheist

FrannieBannanie

Pole

Dismembered

Arrowstar

I’m sure I missed someone. But, thank you too! I’d be very happy to meet any of you.

Jean

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I miss Badger and Aztec!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    And Miss Peaches, how come you have met the other NSW guys, even Dark Knights ladyfriend but not me yet? looking forward to finding out if that is really your face.

he he... They came to me JW Facts! What fun we would have all meeting one another. Actually - I am travelling to Sydney for work and staying overnight on the 22nd of June. Its a Thursday. If your not going to the meeting perhaps we can finally meet!

You'll recognise me from my avatar...

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

hey jeanniebeanz, how are you, Oh I would like to meet you too. I forgot about brummie and valis., and badger, jh and monkey and monkey and monkey.

love to y'all

orangefatcat

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

You all would want to meet me too, I'm sure of it.

I'm just so new that you don't know me that well yet. And what you do know about me is that I complain a lot, but that's kind of because I use this as my venting board. I am a fun girl and I do have a sense of humor, I do!!! I don't ALWAYS complain!

I'd love to meet everyone here. It's hard to fit in with non-Witnesses 100% when so much of the time you have on your mind Witness stuff and they don't understand. And I clearly don't fit in with Witnesses anymore because I see through all the BS. So I think I'd fit right in with all y'all. I definitely need to start attending meetups and apostafests!!!!

Love,

GGBG

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    You all would want to meet me too, I'm sure of it.

I know that I would love to meet you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit