If you had the chance who would you meet from this forum???

by Es 148 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

There are several I know, and I would love to meet with everyone, I have often thought if I became rich I would travel the world to visit everyone. Es I want to meet you and I want to see Australia also.

I would be pleased if we had more apostofests in ontario, there are so many I would love to meet.

Michelle/michy, simplesally,brenda, brenda cloutier, norma in Kentucky, and I am looking forward to seeing Lawrence in a couple of weeks, he is planning to come up to see me or get together with some friends. And may sweet friend KLS< monkey, I would love to meet Paul GADGET, oh hell just everyone one of you. Elsewhere nathan natas, you two have so much information about the latest stuff going on in JW land and minimus I like him too.

everyone has something to offer. and that is what makes this place are real haven of caring friends.

love Orangefatcat.

• Es
    Es

See i knew i would forget people,

I would also love to meet Orangefatcat, FHN and im just going to keep adding once i remember

es

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

What about meeting a very nice guy?

• Mary
    Mary

I'd like to me a very nice guy from Florida.

And I'd also like to add Orangefatcat to my list of fellow Canunks.....can't believe I forgot her! And Es from Down Under too.

• Poodles
    Poodles
    I would like to meet Miss Mouthy and Mrs jgnat!!
  • codeblue
    codeblue

Everyone...........we are all unique and have something to share and learn from one another......

• Es
    Es

Thanks Mary i would love to meet you too!! Really i would just love to meet everyone if i had the chance

es

• talley
    talley

I am currently in the process of shopping for a Class B motorhome, the purpose of which is to attend various Apostafests held throughout the U.S, to meet many of you delightful folk.

Besides, every Apostafest needs an official "wet balnket".

And.... "if you had the chance"..., I would like to meet the "OZ" 'branch', especially Unclebruce; and the U.K. 'branch' (Little Toe in his kilt - hey, I might be old but I'm not dead yet).

talley/Judy

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

James Thomas

Terry

Angharad

seven006

IP_SEC

Lealoia

jgnat

Big Dog

• rassillon
    rassillon

Well I am a relative newbie, that is I lurked long before joining.

So I know more about many of you than you know about me.

Anyway I would like to meet most of you, especially if you are not bitter.

I can imagine my meeting some and quoting the Isrealite off of the bible drama tapes, "this [Apostate] is bitter"

I would like to meet AlanF, already talked to him by phone, great guy.

I would also like to meet scholar, I don't know if I would just end up laughing cause he is a retard, or if I would beat the crap out of him because of him being obnoxious?? We will probably never know.

Where two or three of you meet "my" spirit will be there. (especially if there is beer!)

-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit