If you had the chance who would you meet from this forum???

by Es 148 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

There are just so many i would love to meet, some more attainable than others.

Sparkplug

Misspeaches

damselfly

billygoat

blondie

frog

Im sure there are many others i just cant remember at the moment (donating brain cells to bubs)

I have had the pleasure of meeting Sass my frass great lady

es

• gumby
    gumby

Gee wiz es.....you named all girls....doncha like us guys too?

Gumleftout

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

heh -

(donating brain cells to bubs)

You mean you're normally smarter than this?

So many that I can't name, but we're doing a big Euro trip next year and I'm hoping to hook up with as many in the UK that I can! And next time I'm in Sydney it will be because I timed the trip to coincide with the next Apostafest...

• Es
    Es

ohhh sorry gumby, of course i would want to meet you and uncle bruce, and Dr jekyll

es

• gumby
    gumby
    ohhh sorry gumby, of course i would want to meet you and uncle bruce, and Dr jekyll

es

K then...that's all I needed to hear.....I guess I can tolerate the unc and doc too....if I really have to. Have a great weekend es....me's off to bed Gumsleepy

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Anyone except JW apologists.

But attractive females would have first priority .... well, I've never claimed to be anything but 'worldly' and 'bad association'!

• watson
    watson

Sphere, Little Toe and Blondie

• KW13
    KW13

The ones with the in crowd, i have a lot of fun reading the posts and/or just a good healthy debate. Then the others that are kind and quiet, who say little but when the post its a gem.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I've met quite a few already. There's some great people on this board. In fact, all the ones I met are real gems.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Anyone and everyone. I'm a gregarious b*st*rd and a self-confessed Fest-ho

There are some wonderful people around here, and it's been my privilege and pleasure to meet many of them. I still think Joyzabel is beating me, though

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit