If you had the chance who would you meet from this forum???

by Es 148 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

Oh no! Another popularity contest!! Boo hoo!!

I'd meet everyone. But specifically, I'm looking for the member who is female, single, aged 24-40 years, 5'4" - 5'10", 120-140 lbs, bra size C or less, and hot.

• VM44
    VM44

I want to meet VM44. Wait....I already know him!....Nevermind. --VM44

• kid-A
    kid-A

"But specifically, I'm looking for the member who is female, single, aged 24-40 years, 5'4" - 5'10", 120-140 lbs, bra size C or less, and hot"

Hey big boy......pleased to meet ya !!!!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

bra size C or less,

Daystar,

Are you afraid of being boobed to death or something?

Rub a Dub

• mouthy
    mouthy

thought we were going to rent out the Norval assembly hall for an apostate convention in Ontario? LOL

Meet me there June 24th

• kid-A
    kid-A

Meet me there June 24th

Ha ha! If you promise that the baptism pool will be converted to a jacuzzi and the Ice Cream machines will be working!!

• daystar
    daystar

rub a dub

Are you afraid of being boobed to death or something?

LOL! Just not much of a boob man I guess. I never have been. Give me a nice, long smooth set of legs, and a cherry tomato ass and she can be Debra Messing up top for all I care.

• moanzy
    moanzy

Oh ya at least Daystar would want to meet me even if it is only for my size!!!!

I would just like to meet ANY apostate.

Moanzy

• mouthy
    mouthy

ha! If you promise that the baptism pool will be converted to a jacuzzi and the Ice Cream machines will be working!!

No but you might get on the front page of the Toronto Star .....

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

ME! That's right. Me. 'cuz I rock. har! *have I mentioned how I hate these kinds of threads yet? no? consider it mentioned. ;)*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit