If you had the chance who would you meet from this forum???

by Es 148 Replies latest jw friends

• Forscher
    Forscher

Let's see. Hmmmmm.
    There are a lot of folks I wouldn't mind meeting in good time. Auldsoul is a possibility since he doesn't live all that far from me. Maybe he can give me a PM if he ever heads my way (hint, hint). I wouldn't mind meeting Barbara Anderson & her hubby, Leolaia, the ole Gumbmeister (just to see if he is that way for real), Richie Rich (anybody with big ones like his has got to be fun to meet), Dogpatch, Blondie, Narkissos, and so many others!
    Well, maybe some day I'll get to meet a few of the folks. Until then i'll just sit here in front of my monitor and have fun!
    Forscher

• gumby
    gumby
    ole Gumbmeister (just to see if he is that way for real),

If you were to walk into my home right now....you'd see apostate ex-dub men all lined up just waiting for a nutsack shine from me. Course I'm the same!.....sheesh!

Gumphoney

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I want to meet Buttlight!

Brooke

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I want to meet Buttlight!

More like, "I want to meat buttlight!"

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Not having read any replies to this thread at all, I would say I'd like to meet LDH. 'Cause she tells it like it is!

Now, to go back through and see if I got any mentions who everyone else put down...

Dave

• LDH
    LDH

I love you too, Dave!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well, no-one actually mentioned me, but I'm not the sensitive type so I just invited myself to an apostfest to meet a whole bunch of you. So... there. And I'm really looking forward to it.

• damselfly
    damselfly

<<Well, no-one actually mentioned me, but I'm not the sensitive type so I just invited myself to an apostfest to meet a whole bunch of you. So... there. And I'm really looking forward to it. >>

*Ahem* I did so mention you.

<< A quick stop in England so I can torment Ballistic with low cut tops. ;-) >>

See? Stop whining.

Dams ;-)

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

IPSec,

Wow. I mean WOW.

I've finally been put on a "posters who you <insert popularity comment> list"!

Thanks man!

Appreciate it.

steve

• ballistic
    ballistic

Ar yes.. Dams, but you were just teasing me like I do you. and your boyfriends far too cute plus I fancy you too much to meet up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit