If you had the chance who would you meet from this forum???

by Es 148 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

always tryna go one better ballistic

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

I'd love to meet everybody here if I could.

Some who come to mind are Gary B.,Barbara Anderson,Dogpatch,Auld Soul,Mulan,Tall Penguin,Kwin,Mary,stillajwexelder,Richie Rich,Elsewhere,Blondie...I know I'm missing some and even though i've never net anobody from this forum I'd be very happy to meet any of you.I consider you all friends that I have something in common with.

Goldminer

• magoo
    magoo

.......maybe we should just start having district & circuit assemblies.....nah...............

magoo

• Mulan
    Mulan

Fleur (my email buddy), Lady Lee, Scully.............I know there are more. I've already met lots of you guys at numerous fests.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I would love to meet all of you!

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

I have met quit a few from the Texas area but I am hoping to make it to the July fest and meet Little Toe. He always has something interesting to say and then of course there will be the accent. (Don't tell my husband I just said that. haha) Also, Uncle Bruce and Auld Soul. And Es seems like a really sweet person. Actually, it would be fun to meet everyone. Maybe someday.

• Mary
    Mary

Hmmm......where to start: Well, close to home I'd love to meet Scully, Kid-A, LadyLee and Lawrence, Z, (already have met Mouthy and Delilah's a good friend).......further away I'd love to meet Unclebruce, the evil Dr. Jekyll (although he's fallen off the face of the earth), LittleToe, KW13, Greendawn, Blondie, Elsewhere, Dogpatch and of course, me little Gumbear.......I laugh my ass off at Mastadon's picture postings too, so I'd like to meet him........I'm sure there's a lot more that I'll think of at 3:00 o'clock in the morning!

• KW13
    KW13

ah mary, i wanted to name just you but they'd all get jealous. thanks

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

seven006, Farkel, mouthy, Narkissos and PurpleV.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Damselfly, as she is of the Hot Nerd Class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit