If you had the chance who would you meet from this forum???

by Es 148 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    and where can I get an invite to the Dallas one LT?

Whereas , premises considered , the Party referenced above (hereinafter known as "Ballistic"), is hereby invited to attend an Event (hereinafter known as "Event"), wherein all manners of folk shall gather for fun and frivolity including, but not limited to, barbecue, beer and folicking with the Wild Sorority Girls of Planet Playtex (hereinafter known as "What Happens in Dallas Stays in Dallas") to be held on or about July 29, 2006 in the metroplex known as Dallas (hereinafter known as "God's Country").

Submit this invitation to the doorman upon entry or face the wrath of the Beloved District Overbeer (hereinafter known as "Valis").

Chris

• xjwms
    xjwms

I would like to meet

Drew

TheListener

Every one I have met so far are just great people. Would really like to meet more.

• xjwms
    xjwms

I'll add

dogpatch

• Brigid
    Brigid
    LOL! Just not much of a boob man I guess. I never have been. Give me a nice, long smooth set of legs, and a cherry tomato ass and she can be Debra Messing up top for all I care.

Well, crap! I'm out!! I fit the age range and height to weight ratio, but my breasts are large and I'm 5'1" (in one inch heels).

Oh well....anybody here like petite busty women?

I have tiny hands....

c'mon...any takers???

is that **crickets** I hear chirping? LOL!!!

• ballistic
    ballistic
    the Party referenced above (hereinafter known as "Ballistic"), is hereby invited to attend an Event (hereinafter known as "Event"),

Woo hoo! That's settled then. I'll be on my way in 5 weeks time. And I'll see you on the 29th July.!!! Watch out everyone!!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Don't worry MrsJones, if you are ever in Sydney you are always welcome at my house.

And remember: What happens in Sydney, stays in Sydney.

• Badger
    Badger

I met most of the Texas Crew. Now, Aztec and I are Isolated in Colorado.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Oh well....anybody here like petite busty women?

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!

There's just a couple of small problems: I'm in OZ, poor, old, married, and ugly.

• daystar
    daystar

brigid

Well, crap!; I'm out!!; I fit the age range and height to weight ratio, but my breasts are large and I'm 5'1" (in one inch heels).

Oh well....anybody here like petite busty women?;

I have tiny hands....

c'mon...any takers???

is that **crickets** I hear chirping? LOL!!!

Oh, you know I'd make an exception for you gorgeous. ;)

• Celia
    Celia

Farkel - Narkissos - UncleBruce - for a start.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit