If you had the chance who would you meet from this forum???

by Es 148 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

Damn, kid-a, that is just frightening... So, who loaned you that dress? Or was it one of your own?

• kid-A
    kid-A

So, who loaned you that dress? Or was it one of your own?

LMAO! I picked it up in the sporting goods section at Macys! LOL I liked how it accentuated my gorgeous blonde hair!!!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Anyone from the UK under the age of 30.

OHHH, were talking about on the FORUM.....

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Anyone and everyone I have the opportunity to meet!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    Are you afraid of being boobed to death or something?

LOL! Just not much of a boob man I guess. I never have been. Give me a nice, long smooth set of legs, and a cherry tomato ass ...

Daystar

We're on the same page, brother.

Nice legs and good butt make my day.

Rub a Dub

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

There are so many I have met. Others I would like to meet someday. Would like to meet Minimus. Also, meet Blondie. You never see the two together at the same time. Maybe MInimus is Blondie HMMM.

• damselfly
    damselfly

<<<< Ice Cream machines will be working!! >>>>>

Best part of going to assembly there was the ice cream machines!
    Quite a difference going from our local school's gym to that fancy place.

Dams

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

now, just remember you servants of the most high, 1 Cor. 15:33 has a valuable reminder for us all in this most critical time of 'the end': "BAD ASSOCIATIONS SPOIL USEFULL HABITS." (!!!) ....

yes, and indeed! may you all stay faithful to the course, and may jehovah bless your chastity to time indefinate! give to jehovah of armies in your youth, avoid the sexual perversions and drug addictions of the satanic and apostate forum members, and reap the bountiful rewards that your creator gives to YOU! (insert thunderous applause)

TS

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I had join in just to say...That I want to meet everyone. all that I have met so far have ben a blast to be around...So her is to many more apostafests!

• Odrade
    Odrade

LMAO @ Irreverent. I'd like to meet Blondie. Ah, what the hell, also Irreverent. Scully, Barbara Anderson, alamb, Nina and Big Tex, Englishman and Her Ladyship... so many, too many to name. I've met quite a few already, you know who you are. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit