If you had the chance who would you meet from this forum???

by Es 148 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

If I had the chance I would meet daniel-p. I heard he is the shit.

• Es
    Es

lol @ daystar

es

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Es when am i going to meet you?

And Miss Peaches, how come you have met the other NSW guys, even Dark Knights ladyfriend but not me yet? looking forward to finding out if that is really your face.

Too many people for the other side of the world to even mention, but have to say that all the ones I have met in Sydney at the Apostafests i would love to meet up with again.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I wouldn't mind going to an American apostfest this summer if anyone can recommend what the biggest ones are. Not thinking of anyone specific although I enjoy meeting some of the colourful characters.

• Es
    Es

I know Jwfacts, we have to arrange something hey!!! Maybe the next time i come up that way we can arrange to meet up with a few inc misspeaches???? Dont know when that will be exactly prob sometime after bubs is born.

It would be good tho

es

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ball:
    Dallas Texas, July 29th is going to be a hoot

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Dallas Texas, July 29th is going to be a hoot

Yes, it's an idea. This is what I'm thinking... Mike's BBQ July 8th. Head straight out to see Florida, New York, Niagra, head over to see the Grand Canyon, California, and then the apostfest July 29th Dallas.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sheesh! Sounds like you're going to have fun! If I'd known you had such plans I might have planned my trips differently. Ah well, see ya in July

• ballistic
    ballistic

I just wonder if there's any other apostfests on route or I could post my mobile phone number up in case anyone wants to meet up. I haven't actually set in stone the route yet.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    I just wonder if there's any other apostfests on route or I could post my mobile phone number up in case anyone wants to meet up.

What is this - an apostofest crawl??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit