Best Committee Meeting Yet - They threatened to call the police on me!

by SickofLies 114 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    That Sean has a sexy voice.

Kwin

He also has a nice beard!

Edit: Nice christrian beard!

• neverin
    neverin

I can't get my hat off at that bloke who told you how intelligent he is!!! Nice to see such a fine example of humility.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    good tape. i guess. the elder ruined your witness with that guy. from school. because he was so nasty. on the phone. can't answer a few honest questions. with out blowing his lid. ; sol now you lost ; a study that you have been honing for month's. all the placement's and time wasted. in 5 minutes talking to GREAT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ELDER. ; you should let this elder know he blew your study. and ask ; him to get on the phone and apologise. ; and answer the man's questions. ; i mean how can you be a good witness of jehovah. if the elders willn't help you out on questions that ; , you can't personnally answer, when you out there being a model jw' ; let him know the kid's at school , ask lot's of question. and you need his help. ; i would really make a big deal out of this

John, I did mention that he was very rude to you. I did not play into their game at all trying to make out like you were beating him up, I said that he was very rude and that turned you off.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Nice threats. It was like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde there at the last 5 minutes. (No offense to OUR Dr. Jekyll. :) ) They called you back in just to threaten you about recordings? This whole thing is unbelievable, except it's not.

• Spectre
    Spectre

At least there aren't any comments from people criticizing you for blatantly lying about a recording device. "The ends never justify the means....blah, blah, blah..."

This is so great to have all this documented.

It sounds like you are a lot more comfortable in there while being questioned. This whole thing will make you a stronger person in life in dealing with "authority figures".

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

sick fo lies:

I hope everything works out well for you. Because you are really helping a lot of people. You should send copies of your tapes to the media so everyone can see that you cannot ask questions once you are a Jehovah's Witness or you will be interrogated by these company men who are not interested in you spiritually. This meeting was done supposedly in God's house and yet not ONE scripture is read. They are not concerned with you being spiritually weak but rather defending the Org. Congrats to you for being brave enough to go thru that!

Danny:

That clown who stopped to speak to you has some nerve saying he finds your signs offensive. After you told him you were raped by Jehovah's Witnesses as a little child, he does not even bat an eyelash or opologize in any way. Question for him would be: DON'T YOU FIND THE RAPE OF YOUNG CHILDREN EVEN MORE OFFENSIVE? The WT is Evil thru and thru. Congrats to you for telling the truth.

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

I'm just listening to this now and cant believe there has been not one iota of scriptural discussion, they've spent virtually the whole hour talking about your representative and trying to find out how you met him etc..

But this part is funny... will you ONLY read information from the faithful and discreet slave.. and you say yes, and they clearly dont believe you, but what can they say!

Hats off to you once again, I think this is amazing stuff. And you have real guts.

Poppy x

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Made my day----Does look like Peter S from the pink panther---LOL

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

SOL, I wish the elders in my congo had balls to tell me something like that. They don't even have balls, they have a pu--y between their legs.( No offense to the lovely ladies here on the board ) Those Chicken Shits didn't even let me know I was getting DF'd. I think they might have known I would of shown up and made a stink that you would of been able to smell all the way to China. My hats off to you SOL. I always got your back. F-ck them a$$holes. I know you creeps monitor this site so go f-ck yourselves.

The Claw

• ObservingTexan
    ObservingTexan

SOL........ You have more intellect in your little finger than the combined minds of all the dopes on the tape or in the meeting. GOOD JOB!

OT....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit