Best Committee Meeting Yet - They threatened to call the police on me!

by SickofLies 114 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

*holds hands over eyes, peeks through fingers*

Is the guy in the blue suit the PO? He looks very PO-ish.

• carla
    carla

Even if they took some kind of legal action it would then become even more public. Is that what they want? Imagine all of us writing various papers and news shows, someone would pick it up and run it. More publicity.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ohhhh boy! I bet yer reeeeealy scared now!!!

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

I know Canadian law and U.S. law are different but here is how I see it under U.S. law.

The WTS and elders will claim ecclesiatical priviledge when they are asked to provide information regarding church matters.

These elders want privacy protection allowed by laws but are unwilling to provide SOL representation or even have an onlooker present. They claim this is not a court of law, therefore no representation by a lawyer is necessary. Is not a person in Canada allowed legal counsel when questioned by the police? He is in the U.S. They will ask the courts for protection when they are harmed but if we go to the courts and ask for the same protection, the courts are told by WT LEGAL to stay out of because of seperation of church and state.

The real irony is one of these dweebs tells SOL that he will get in lots of trouble and not to mess with them. Did anyone see the text on the wall? "We will obey God as ruler, rather than men".

SOL - If they threaten to charge you with something, please ask them "Does charging me with a crime prove your faith in Jehovah to correct matters or does it show your lack of faith in the scriptures? James 1:2-3 Consider it all joy, my brothers, when you meet with various trials, knowing as you do, that this tested quality of your faith works out endurance."

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

You are so cool. Thanks for the early morning laugh. We'll testify at your trial but something tells me publicity is not what they want. Love, V-Sky

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings again SOL

Man! You rock kid. You and Richie are going to start an incredible trend. "Praise Jah" for the internet and this site, and ballsy people like you. Cheers for SOL.

Dismembered

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I think the chap on the left bears a striking resemblence to Inspector Clouseau (Peter Sellers)

• MidwichCuckoo
  • KW13
    KW13

ha ha, sickoflies man WELL DONE! I decided not to listen

• vomit
    vomit

Why do all halls have to have shitty "white deal"(Cheap ass wood) pulpits, ahearm! platforms?

6000 miles away my hall (That I dont go to) has almost the same pulpit made by some brother carpenter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit