Best Committee Meeting Yet - They threatened to call the police on me!

by SickofLies 114 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jw
    jw

Does any one realize here that this is wrong. Yes no doubt Jw elders make human errors and did the apostles but jee whiz God forgave them and made stuff right! Why are ya'll not doing that?

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    Does any one realize here that this is wrong. Yes no doubt Jw elders make human errors and did the apostles but jee whiz God forgave them and made stuff right! Why are ya'll not doing that?

I forgive them, I hold no malice against any of them.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene
    God forgave them and made stuff right! Why are ya'll not doing that?

Because...we're not God?

And anyway, it isn't so much about the elders themselves, IMO, but the corrupt organization they represent. They're just the tip of the iceberg.

For one thing they (the Society and the elders) rarely, if ever, admit to the R&F their specific errors and ask for forgiveness. And the forgiveness thing works both ways. Why don't the elders just forgive human error and make stuff right instead of doing the garbage they do to people?

Welcome jw

~Merry

• merfi
    merfi
    Does any one realize here that this is wrong.

What do you mean by wrong? Being "jw", do you mean SoL's recording this? (and wrong only according to some Pharisee type "law" of not recording a JC. Show me a scripture for THAT.) Or that the committee is wrong. (very very wrong) on sooo many things. That's where I lean...

Yes no doubt Jw elders make human errors and did the apostles but jee whiz God forgave them and made stuff right! Why are ya'll not doing that?

Perhaps I'm a little jaded with my own experiences with "loving, helpful" elders, but I don't grant forgiveness until an apology is given... and 'stuff made right'.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

JW,

is it wrong in the same way that it is wrong for you, an active JW to be on an apostate site like this one?

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

I listened to it too. It was interesting that they the whole time were asking about how you got all this information, and how you met certain people, etc. Also, they mentioned both the UN-thing and 607 on their own initiative, so I guess they are aware that there is something rotten in Denmark, they`re just to stupid and brainwashed to realise the significanse of these things. But I`m curious: SOL, what exactly is it that you are tryong to accomplish? Do you want to get DFed or not? Because, you are confronting them with your doubts, and showing how you have good reasons for them, with the U.N, the pedophilia, 607 etc, but when they asked you certain things, like "do you still believe Jehovah is directing this organisation" (or whatever), you were evasive and "took the 5th" on that. So, are you trying to avoid DFing? What exactly is it you want from them? Jw:

Yes no doubt Jw elders make human errors and did the apostles

I had no idea the JW elders did the apostles. I thought that was against the JW-interpretation of the Bible. No, seriously, the elders are not the apostles! How can you even have the audacity to mention them (or any other "highstanding JWs") in the same breath as the apostles?? No other normal church does that (except the catholics view on the pope, that is), but you JWs have been brainwashed to believe that the elders are "spirit-directed", just as you have been taught to believe that the 144K are JWs only, and that they will take part in Christs government in heaven, and "rule as princes". Talk about having a Messiah-complex. Of course, aside from being a Messiah-or God-complex, it is also making a complete mockery of the Bible and Christianity as a whole. And may I add: Matthew 24:4,5, Matthew 24:11,12. You sir, are here representing the ANTI-CHRIST!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Been busy at work and have missed most of the post on this. HOw did you do the picture SOL? Open camera or hidden?

I didn't see it by the way - but the guy with the glasses gives new meaning to looking down your nose at someone doesn't he?

Jeff

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    By the way, could you send me a PM with the congregation name, address, phone, as well as the names of each of the elders involved with their addresses and phone numbers, and an individual profile for each elder involved (in your opinion) for a database I'm working on? They claim to be ecclesiastical (minister or clergy class) in courts, so I am about to make them know what that means from the side of losing their expectation of privacy.

AuldS....I may have missed one of your previous posts where you mentioned this. What is the database going to be for and who will use it?

sammieswife.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I don't have all the names and numbers of the elders yet, but I'm trying to get those details, when I do I will inform you. I've also had many requests the the KH phone number from people as well as many requests for why I'm doing this.

First I have stated MANY times why I'm doing this, please go back and read my previous posts to understand my goal here. This is not about me, this is about them and exposing them for who they are. But again a detailed explaination is given in previous posts.

As far as the KH phone number is concerned, when my project is over I will release the name of the hall and its phone number here as this is public knowledge. But not until my project is complete. I don't want any one tiping the elders off this stuff is already on the net.

• z
    z

Z

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit