Best Committee Meeting Yet - They threatened to call the police on me!

by SickofLies 114 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Smiles
    Smiles

If those elders do not want their identity announced to the world, maybe they should not publicly annouce SoL's name from the platform.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

good tape. i guess. the elder ruined your witness with that guy. from school. because he was so nasty. on the phone. can't answer a few honest questions. with out blowing his lid. sol now you lost a study that you have been honing for month's. all the placement's and time wasted. in 5 minutes talking to GREAT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ELDER. you should let this elder know he blew your study. and ask him to get on the phone and apologise. and answer the man's questions. i mean how can you be a good witness of jehovah. if the elders willn't help you out on questions that , you can't personnally answer, when you out there being a model jw' let him know the kid's at school , ask lot's of question. and you need his help. i would really make a big deal out of this,

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i understand that smiles. .and agree.. i just dont want him to be open to any more trouble and harrassment from them. i was expressing a concern not criticism

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

vomit, too funny! The picture is so ripe for photoshopping.

• arwen
    arwen

Thank you so much SOL for giving us an inside look at how loving and kind the elders are and just how they treat people who are seeking exactly what the 'truth" is. They are like police interegators with an innocent person..I hope many, many people listen to this...Such wolves in sheep clothing.....You take care of yourself and know you have some good friends here who support you 100%.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

The funny thing is, they threatened legal action before they knew whether they had grounds to pursue public release of the picture/recordings. It is certain that these are useless for court, since they specifically instructed no recording, but they would be hard pressed to get a DA to prosecute on any basis that I know of. Maybe Eduardo can let us know what he thinks the odds are of a successful prosecution of the "crime" (if there was one).

They just don't stop making themselves appear to be bigger and bigger asses (<--- the animal, so it isn't a cuss word )

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• ackack
    ackack

Public picture taking of ANYONE is COMPLETELY legal (for private purposes)

What n00bs

ackack

• Scully
    Scully

Just a quick reminder that JWD is NOT the place to be posting photographs of people who would not want their photographs posted here.
    There is no objection to posting URLs or hyperlinks to these photographs/photoshopped images if they are hosted on another site.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Eeeek! I've been censored!!

I told you not to look at the picture!

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    At what point will you let them know that they have been recorded through this entire process? ; Or will you just wait until the WTS tells them and they spring it on you?

As soon as I get the offical desicion. Then I will pull out my Camara and take a movie of me telling them I've recorded and posted the whole thing on the Internet!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit