Best Committee Meeting Yet - They threatened to call the police on me!

by SickofLies 114 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Wendy_Warden
    Wendy_Warden

Argh I can't get all of the new files to work! What am I doing wrong? I listened to the appeal. Wow, they have no idea what they are talking about. And rabbit trails? OVer and over....

Please I would really like to hear the new files too. Any ideas?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Your committee meeting was in the main hall..........wow......mine was always in a back room.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Here ya go...

Big trouble eh? You should have asked them to elaborate as to what kind of trouble you would be in --- trouble with them, or trouble with the local authorities?

This keeps getting funnier and funnier all the time. And they just now asked about the recording equipment??? Well duh!

• blondie
    blondie

Probably scared to be in a small room with only one door with SOL.

Blondie

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Fact: These recordings are useless in a court of law.

Fact: They have no legal expectation of privacy in this conversation, the Kingdom Hall is a public place of worship (many of their primary doctrine publications have made this point clear).

Fact: To show that they have been DAMAGED by what you did, they would be required to admit in court that the discussion was DAMAGING to them in some way. They could do this if they are willing to admit that they mishandled the discussion, but otherwise they are SOL on pressing any Tort that I know of, and I don't believe you were guilty of a crime either.

I will be following what occurs with RAPT attention.

By the way, could you send me a PM with the congregation name, address, phone, as well as the names of each of the elders involved with their addresses and phone numbers, and an individual profile for each elder involved (in your opinion) for a database I'm working on? They claim to be ecclesiastical (minister or clergy class) in courts, so I am about to make them know what that means from the side of losing their expectation of privacy.

Hi, WTS lawyers! Can't wait for you guys to get a load of the database I'm working on. It is going to be SOOOO nice and public. And legal, of course, as long as you continue to claim that these men are clergy and the protections afforded to clergy apply to them and the criminal activities that they cover up routinely.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I was imagining a Sparticus moment...each of us could claim to have been the sole person responsible for recording the proceedings, operating without any help from anyone.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    Is not a person in Canada allowed legal counsel when questioned by the police?

We have the same rights in Canada as you do in the US, there isn't a lot of difference between Canadian law and Amierican law, I'm sure there are many fine points, but for the non-laywers out there you can consider the legal systems to be the same.

The real irony is one of these dweebs tells SOL that he will get in lots of trouble and not to mess with them.

Exactly, they are bluffing, for one thing they would never risk the bad press that would come with pressing charges against someone for doing this, secondly, in Canada its legal to record conversations you are having with other people as long as you are present while this is happening, so legally I'm in no danger. Second the point he tries to make about taking someones picture without their permission being illegal is just stupid, if that was true then cleberities would be putting lots of people in jail and it would basicly make null any freedom of the press.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

SHUNNING,
    The END of the WORLD and new videos kangaroo court on audio (NEW 4/8/06) audio clips from a questioning brother and he gets disfellowshipped Linked at Danny Haszard's page you flunky watchtower hack 'baldheads' just try to take it down they are in a hurry to build a stone wall so they won't lose face at the Kingdumb hall gonna cop a plea they are a.o.p. naaaanaa naaaanaa naaaanaa

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

What a bunch of Morons.

A publishing company tells them they are "Princes on Earth" and they begin to think they weild power. It's like the Grand Pooh-Bah Master of a local Dungeons and Dragons club trying to put their neighbor under "citizens arrest" for stepping on their Wizards cap.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

O My goodness Dan!!

He even posed for you!! Can't wait to listen, O I mean IGNORE those tapes!!!

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit