Best Committee Meeting Yet - They threatened to call the police on me!

by SickofLies 114 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Definitions of clandestine on the Web:

• conducted with or marked by hidden aims or methods; "clandestine intelligence operations"; "cloak-and-dagger activities behind enemy lines"; "hole-and-corner intrigue"; "secret missions"; "a secret agent"; "secret sales of arms"; "surreptitious mobilization of troops"; "an undercover investigation"; "underground resistance"
      wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Secret agent man : SoL!

• Jourles
    Jourles

I think one of the best quotes was made in part 1 at around 14:18 ---

"You made the statement you don't think it's loving? We don't care what you think. That is the process that we are going to be loyal to."

All of these recordings have buttloads of choice quotes. Keep this going as looooong as you can!

• Synergy
    Synergy

GREAT JOB! I'm soooo proud of you! You go! They're sooo stupid. "We're Jehovah's Witnesses and we believe what the Faithful Slave says no matter how insane it is." I can just hear them when you left, "Brothers, we really have to stop kids from going to college and this is why! We're too stupid to explain what we believe, we can barely read ourselves. Our flock needs to be stupid so we don't have to be smart." I'm laughing so hard. You can't tell the Society they're wrong, but when they figure it out ten years from now they'll change doctrine. Dumb asses!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

SickOfLies - just out of interest, what are the 'secular occupations' of those 2 chaps? (Sellers and the Blond one)

• Synergy
    Synergy

I just thought of something...did all the "witnesses" called in against you hear your apostacy comment at the same time? If you did it individually then how can they use the witnesses against you, when you have to molest a little kid in front of two other people for you to get convicted...it should be equally as hard to get you convicted with witnesses to your evil acts. Why couldn't my parents get people against my ministerial servant pedophile when I was six years old and we were in his committee meeting for sexually abusing me, a little girl? Elders in the Perry Florida congregation didn't care to hear any witnesses against him. They were so quick to want to give you the axe and didn't give a rats ass about a child molester needed to get out so the cong would be clean. Gosh I hate their stupidity!

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    SickOfLies - just out of interest, what are the 'secular occupations' of those 2 chaps? (Sellers and the Blond one)

I'm not sure, but if you listen closely one of the fellows says he's very intelligent, so he probably got promoted from amature toliet scruber to professional toliet scruber. Only the highly intelligent are able to obtain that highly estemed rank. The one who object to his picture being taken (in the middle) said he takes pictures quite regularly around McMaster Campus, so maybe he works as a professional wanna be. Walking around campus pretending like he has an education.

• vomit
  • Broken Hearted
    Broken Hearted

okay with me being new to this site and learning about this religion, What I find interesting is the sign posted "We must obey God as Ruler rather than men. Hmmmmmm and who is ruling the people in this religion, and who is spying on others in this religion, and who do you have to answer to in this religion? sounds like Men. So they are not even following the scripture they have posted.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    just thought of something...did all the "witnesses" called in against you hear your apostacy comment at the same time? If you did it individually then how can they use the witnesses against you, when you have to molest a little kid in front of two other people for you to get convicted...it should be equally as hard to get you convicted with witnesses to your evil acts. Why couldn't my parents get people against my ministerial servant pedophile when I was six years old and we were in his committee meeting for sexually abusing me, a little girl? Elders in the Perry Florida congregation didn't care to hear any witnesses against him. They were so quick to want to give you the axe and didn't give a rats ass about a child molester needed to get out so the cong would be clean.

Child Molestation = OK as long as you still go out in service and sell magazines

Asking Intelligent Questions = Heresy, how dare you question our authority!

(((Synergy))

Lets hope this becomes public.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2620/sickofliesjccopy3we.jpg

Thank you vomit for the upgrade

edited to remove photo ~ hyperlink created for access ~ Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit