Best Committee Meeting Yet - They threatened to call the police on me!

by SickofLies 114 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Yeee Haaa! I'm an outlaw now! The elders warned me that if any I talk about anything said in the judicial committee or post any pictures I've taken, I'm in BIG trouble and I don't want these people as enimies! Oh no! Please don't look at the [link] posted!

SickofLies JC Committee Photo

Please don't listen to these audio files!!! Please!!! :

Part One - Meet Sean my Representative

Part Two - Here is where I am threatened! Eeeek!

edited to remove photo ~ invasion of privacy/hyperlinks created ~ Scully

• orbison11
    orbison11

consider it not looked at or listen to :):)

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

"I was looking in the opposite direction at the time, Officer, honest!"

• greendawn
    greendawn

Where do they base these threats? They are cultic anyway and they deserve to be exposed for what they are. I bet they must be really embarassed by their exposure along with the HQ people. All they can do is threaten that the org will throw in its weight.

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Hehe look at their faces. Sure looks like you make them squirm. They love to give it but hate to take it. They have the expressions of the self-righteous pharisees as depicted in Watchtower illustrations when Paul or Jesus was talking to them.

And look at all his manuals and books laid out. The young dweeb elder is busy checking all the manuals. 'What the heck do I do now...where does the manual tell us how to deal with belligerent apostates, dammit. There's gotta be some directive here somewhere, dammit'

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

If you didn't hear the origional recordings yet, here they are:

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

You only not posted one picture for us not to look at?

hehehe

lisa

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

James 1:2-3 Consider it all joy, my brothers, when YOU meet with various trials, 3 knowing as YOU do that this tested quality of YOUR faith works out endurance.

Matt 5:12
    Rejoice and leap for joy, since YOUR reward is great in the heavens; for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to YOU.

Acts 5:41
    These, therefore, went their way from before the San´he·drin, rejoicing because they had been counted worthy to be dishonored in behalf of his name.

1 Peter 4:14
    If YOU are being reproached for the name of Christ, YOU are happy, because the [spirit] of glory, even the spirit of God, is resting upon YOU.
  • DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I didn't see the picture but the man with glasses looks like he's sleeping.

• JAVA
    JAVA

Good Lord -- this is the first time I've been into a KH in 20 years, but I didn't look. :))
    Doesn't make you want to yell, "Get a life!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit