Best Committee Meeting Yet - They threatened to call the police on me!

by SickofLies 114 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Jourles
    Jourles

SoL,

At what point will you let them know that they have been recorded through this entire process? Or will you just wait until the WTS tells them and they spring it on you? I really want to hear that one elder's reaction once he realizes he has been on tape the whole time. He sounds like the type who would start spouting off legal this and legal that just to puff up his feathers and appear smart.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

check out this idiot who gets in front of my camera Real Video clip on the street with a JW 4 min clip reap the whirlwind

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

That Sean has a sexy voice.

Kwin

• Gill
    Gill

Must be hell for them now that we 'horrible apostates' don't just roll over and play dead for them anymore!

Well done!!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

LOL they STILL cant remember " silentlambs" name..

this week its " innocentlambs'

geeze how fake.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

The guy on the left looks like Larry Tate from Webitched Bewitched...

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Dan,

Just finished listening to the tapes! WOW! You did a really great job especially sitting infront of 7 people!! These tapes are SO...much clearer than the others. I am sure your lawyer will be glad they came in so clear! So whats next?? Did they tell you what they were going to do?? I think we all know by now! Anyhow, GREAT JOB!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Thanks for sharing the tapes Dan. My wife wonders how I can sit and listen to them. She says they're boring, LOL!

I couldn't help but notice a silent pause after they asked you if you were recording the conversation. For those of us enjoying this recording it was quite obvious that the pause was due to the fact that you were getting ready to lie. Next time shorten up that gap and tell them no immediately. You did a wonderful job recovering though by bringing out the camera and snapping the photo. They were so distracted by the photo that I think they totally forgot that they asked you if you were recording. You also did a fantastic job of pretending to delete the picture. What dolts!

• lilybird
    lilybird

I really don't see how they think they could sue you for taping a meeting that is concerning you and being taped by you..It is not an infringement of anyone's personal rights or freedoms..How they handle the JC should not be secretive and should be able to be made public if you as the one under scrutiny by them has no objection to that.. By them threatening to charge you.. if shows they are afraid of the outside world knowing how closeminded and cold they are towards handling members of their congregation.Just the same way they shut down websites.. They are afraid of the real truth about the society becoming public knowledge.. If they were directed by God's spirit.. they would have nothing to hide..It shows they are just men.. led by another group of men..and their own "inspired" ideas.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

SOL it concerns me that you posted their pictures and names..

their picture wasnt taken in a public place but in a private setting, i dont know anything about law but just make sure your behind is covered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit